IIIM Jammu has created a State-of-the-Art National Facility for small and medium scale manufacturers from north India and the state of J&K in particular to get their products manufactured under GMP/GLP conditions besides its use for research in IIIM. In 2007, CSIR-IIIM started a project to set up cGMP Herbal Drugs extraction unit with the financial assistance of CSIR under Network project. The infrastructure for setting up the facility involved the existing building site at IIIM Jammu. The plant was designed by Chemical Engineering Division of IIIM and fabrication and installation work was carried out by M/s Bio-Chem Engineers- Pune on turnkey basis. Before the completion of the project, it was thought desirable to also include Formulation and Packaging unit.
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) is providing professional training in Patent Laws and practice for candidates to appear for Indian Patent Agents Examination 2018, conducted by Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Govt. of India) through Patent Offices and obtaining qualifications necessary to practice as a Patent Agent under the Patent Act and Rules.
Patent Agents, also called Patent Attorneys are specialist legal advisors, similar to Lawyers, who advise their clients how to protect their intellectual property. Patent Attorneys work either in private firm of Patent Attorneys or in Patent Departments of large industrial Organizations. Patent Attorney’s day-to-day work generally involves drafting of patent specifications, making application for a patent, subsequent correspondence with the patent office on the objections raised; representing the applicant’s case at the hearings, filing opposition proceedings or defending an application against an opposition, all being of a highly technical nature is ordinarily entrusted to a qualified patent attorney. For the purpose of maintaining a high standard of efficiency and professional integrity the Patent Act has prescribed certain qualifications for persons practicing as Patent Attorneys and provided for their registration. The only person who satisfies that qualification and registered under the Patent Act are allowed to practice as Patent Attorneys in India.
|CAREER SCOPE FOR PATENT AGENTS|
1. Patent Agent's can file International Patent Applications (PCT) on behalf of Indian Applicants.
|Institute of Patent Attorneys Shall provides Placement assistance those who successfully cleared the Patent Agent Examination Conducted by the Controller of Patents. Patent Agents/Attorneys have an ample number of job opportunities in Intellectual Property Law Firms, KPO/LPO, as well as Corporate Organizations. They can choose channels like in-house Advisors for different organizations or start their own Attorney’s Firms and Consultancy Services.|
|WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?|
Degree holders in Science(All Science subjects), Pharmacy, Engineering, and Technology.
[No Age Bar]
The qualifying examination shall consist of the following papers and marks, namely: -
Paper I – Patent Act and Rules-100 marks,
Paper II- Drafting and interpretation of Patent specification and other documents -100 marks and
Viva-Voce 50 marks: Total 250 Marks.
Patent Agent Exam Structure
Paper -I (Two Hours) Objective type; Multiple Choice Questions having one and/or more than one option correct.
Paper-II (Three Hours) Descriptive and
Viva-Voce. Schedule for Viva-Voce examination will be announced after the completion of written examination. Only those candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in each paper will be allowed to appear for Viva-Voce. Separate list for same would be provided.
A candidate shall be required to secure a minimum of fifty marks in Paper-I and Paper-II and shall be declared to have passed the examination only if he obtains an aggregate of sixty per cent of the total marks.
|MODE OF PROGRAMME|
Distance learning with local Class Room Training in New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai
I Stage: Study materials for Paper I & II. [Immediately after receiving the application, we will send you the modules.]
II Stage: Assignment
III Stage: Local classroom coaching (covering syllabus for Paper I, II & Viva) will be conducted immediately after exam notification by the Controller of Patents at New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai
The venue of the coaching will be communicated later.
Classes through Skype.
Those are not convenient to attend local classes can opt for classes through Skype with advance appointment.
Registration: Fees: Rs.25,000/- [Rupees Twenty Five thousand only]
Last date: Join as early as possible Exam shall be conducted in October 2018
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) shall issue a separate certificate of training:-
EXM REGISTRATION OPEN
Candidates can apply for Patent Agent Examination-2018 online only from 17.07.2018 (12:00 Noon) to 16.08.2018 (06:00 PM). There is NO other mode of application.
Mode of Payment Applicable fee (Rs. 1600/- ) for Patent Agent Examination-2018 shall be paid online through Internet Banking / Credit / debit Card only.
e-Admit Card The applicants are required to download a colour copy of e-admit card from the official website. Admit cards are likely to be made available online for download and print from 01.10.2018 to 15.10.2018
Examination will be conducted in 5 cities only: Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA. (IPAI)
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine - Technology Business Incubator (IIIM-TBI) at CSIRIIIM, Jammu is sanctioned by National S&T Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), DST (Govt. of India). The incubator is started to cater the demand of new entrepreneurs and starts-ups and to support innovations and development of technology & prototype/ product development. The trust area of IIIM-TBI is Medicinal, Herbal, phytopharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals based products.
Applications are invited for the position of “Coordinator” at IIIM- Technology Business Incubator, Jammu.
Post : Coordinator
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI), GOVT OF INDIA
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Glimpse of Programmes:
(Duration: 12 months Mode: Regular)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer System Validation
Faculty of Product Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma Product Management*
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management*
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health and Hospital Management
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (Medical Lab Technician)
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Processing & Preservation
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
*Confirmed placement after 45 days of course duration under special Scheme of Earn While you Learn for limited Seats. The selection for admission will be based on personal Interview by the Selection Committee. Placement will also be confirmed for all selected candidates before the commencement of the course.
* Full Time/Part time Class Room Programmes
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Any Life Science Graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc in science disciplines
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
IGMPI Alumni are working with Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number. Last date for application is 16th July.
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
• Industry experienced faculty with avant - garde research
• Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
• Industry centric curriculum
• Research opportunities at all levels
• Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
• Strong Industry-Academia Linkages
• International Library with free access to indexed journals
• Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
• Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide students from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice - President, Piramal Healthcare; Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant - Business Advantage; Dr. Mita Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi - MundiPharma Ltd; Ms. Navita, leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others.
• Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R&D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk managementfor effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-8448300783
CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (CSIR-IIIM), Jammu, is one of the constituent Institutes of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), a premier multi-disciplinary R&D organization in India which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-IIIM, Jammu is engaged in high quality research and development having primary focus on drug discovery from natural resources (medicinal plants and microbial species).
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the following purely temporary position of Junior Research Fellow under the DBT sponsored project tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU.
CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (CSIR-IIIM), Jammu, is one of the constituent Institutes of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), a premier multi-disciplinary R & D organization in India which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-IIIM, Jammu is engaged in high quality research and development having primary focus on drug discovery from natural resources (medicinal plants and microbial species).
Tweet India Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. is being headed by Mr. A. K. Arora, who is backed up by his more than 35 years practical and successful experiences of Pharmaceutical Industry and has given his precious and valuable guidance in formulating latest strategies which is followed by many Pharmaceutical Companies, and has been the milestone for the Pharmaceutical Industries.
Mr. Arora has created history in establishing many products which are essential and are in the interest of the mankind. His last assignment for the last 22 years as one of the partner with Talent India has given the new heights, and created history in the industry.
Post: Medical Representative
The University offers MBA Pharmaceutical Management. This educational program aims at developing trained professionals with requisite skills in planning and operating management techniques; diagnosing and solving management problems; and acquiring consultancy skills, with a view to preparing them to manage pharmaceutical industrial units. The in-take capacity of the program is 60.
As the program has set high standards of management education in the pharmaceutical management sector, it has attained the status of a premier program in the country. Our students go for training and placement to a large number of pharmaceutical organisations.
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) is a national Institute of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of India, with primary focus of research on drug discovery from natural products (medicinal plants and microbial species). IIIM is a multi-disciplinary organization encompassing the natural products chemistry, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, microbiology, biotechnology and botanical sciences.
Eligible & interested candidates are invited to Walk-in-Interview for the following purely temporary positions of PROJECT ASSISTANT– I, II & III under the below mentioned sponsored projects tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU.