Working opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology as JRF/SRF/RA – B.Pharm/M.Pharm can apply
Indian Institute of Technology – Roorkee is among the foremost of institutes of national importance in higher technological education and in engineering, basic and applied research. Since its establishment, the Institute has played a vital role in providing the technical manpower and know-how to the country and in pursuit of research. The Institute ranks amongst the best technological institutions in the world and has contributed to all sectors of technological development. It has also been considered a trend-setter in the area of education and research in the field of science, technology, and engineering.
Post: Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate- One
Project: Concurrent Multiband RFICs for multifunctional communication systems.
Duration: One year, extendable june 2016
GUIDELINES FOR APPOINTMENT AND APPROVAL OF STAFF IN SCHEMES
In respect of appointment of staff it is stated that one of the following may be appointed as staff in the Scheme:-
1. JRF @Rs.12,000/- pm plus HRA/MA : Possessing M.Sc./BE/ B. Tech or equivalent degree with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE test.
2. SRF @Rs.14,000/- pm plus HRA/MA : Possessing (i) M.Sc./BE/ B. Tech./ BVSc./B.Pharm or equivalent and at least 2 years of post-M.Sc./BE/ B.Tech./BVSc./B.Pharm, research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals; (ii) ME/M. Tech. or equivalent degreein Engg./Techn.; (iii) MBBS or BDSwith 1 year internship/ M.V.Sc/ M.Pharma or equivalent.
3. Research Associate @Rs.22,000/- pm plus HRA/MA : Possessing Doctorate (PhD/MD/MS/MDS) or equivalent OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design & development experience after MVSc/MPharma/ME/MTech.
4. Project Assistant with M.Sc. with or without NET/Gate Certificate/ experience on less than Rs.12,000/-pm (consolidated) is to be paid from Contingency Grant alreadysanctioned, i.e., no additional grant will be given for such Project/Research Assistant.
The grant in respect of staff is released only after approval of Competent Authority/HRDG on submission of the following documents in respect of JRF/SRF/ Research Associate:-
1. Copy of Advertisement released for appointment of JRF/SRF/RA in the scheme.
2. Copy of Proceedings of Selection Committee - selecting staff(JRF/SRF/RA) for the scheme.
3. Bio-data of candidate in prescribed form "G".
4. Copy of Joining Report of the staff appointed in the scheme.
5. Proof of date of birth of staff selected/appointed inthe scheme.
6. Documents in support of educational qualifications, B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. onward, possessed by the candidate and experience certificates, if any, of the staff.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.