Opportunity to work as Food Inspector, Chemical assitant, Bactariologist, Sr scientist assistant at government of Delhi - 25 Posts
(1) Candidates must read the detailed instructions to candidates in Section A, B and C of the advertisement before filling up PART I and PART II of the form. He/She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
(2) Candidates must ensure that NO column is left blank or wrongly filled in either Part I or Part II of the form as the information furnished therein would be used in the recruitment process. Application Form not filled correctly, completely and as per the instructions in both Part I and Part II are liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself/herself. The Board will not entertain any claim for candidature after such rejection.
(3) Candidates are required to submit the legible attested copies of the following documents along with the application form (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
(i) Matriculation/Secondary certificate or equivalent in support of their declaration of age.
(ii) Degree or Diploma or other certificates in support of their claim of educational qualifications and copies of ALL YEAR WISE mark sheets from Matriculation onwards.
(iii) Experience certificates wherever applicable.
(iv) Caste/Category/ Disability Certificate (as prescribed in Rules) on the prescribed form, issued by the competent authorities, if claiming benefit under any of the above categories.
(v) Two recent passport size coloured photographs (front face) with light background as per specification given above Section-A under heading “Important”, out of which one should be pasted (Not stapled or tagged) on the space provided in the application form. The second copy of the same photograph should be attested by a Gazetted Officer and be attached carefully with the application form for the purpose of identification of the candidate at any stage of recruitment. Any variation in the two photographs may lead to rejection of his/her candidature.
(vi) One self addressed post card duly affixed with Rs. 6/- postage stamps for acknowledgement of the application. The candidate must write: Name of the post, Advertisement Number and Post Code Number of the post applied for on the post card.
(4) The number of vacancies reserved for various categories has been notified in the advertisement on the basis of requisitions furnished by the Indenting Departments. SC/OBC CANDIDATES seeking the benefit of reservation should submit the SC/OBC certificate issued to them by the Competent Authority of Government of NCT of Delhi on or before the prescribed closing date. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC have to submit a declaration in the prescribed format (annexure– I), that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date in addition to the community certificate(OBC). Unless otherwise specified, the closing date for receipt of applications for the post is to be treated as crucial date. SC/OBC certificate obtained after the closing date shall not be considered and the prospective candidate will be considered under UR category, if eligible otherwise.
(5) The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies is provisional and subject to change (increase or decrease).The selected candidate can be nominated in any department of Govt. of NCT of Delhi or autonomous/local body.
(6) Abbreviations used are denoted as under : UR-Un-Reserved (General), SC- Scheduled Caste, OBC-Other Backward Classes, PH - Physically Handicapped, OH-Orthopaedically Handicapped, HH–Hearing Handicapped, BL-Both Leg, OA–One Arm, OL–One Leg, OAL-One Arm and One Leg.
(7) The Educational qualification, age, experience and other conditions of eligibility as stipulated above against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
(8) Applications received before the opening date or after the closing date or NOT in the prescribed format SHALL NOT BE entertained by the Board and shall be summarily rejected without any further notice to the candidate.
(9) Use of Calculator/Palmtop/Laptop/Other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/Cell Phone/Pager etc is/are not allowed. In case any candidate is found to possess the same in exam centre, he/she will be debarred from the examination and legal proceedings can also be initiated.
(10) The signature of the candidate must invariably be in running script (NOT IN CAPITAL LETTERS) and the left thumb ink impression given by him/her should be clearly visible.
(11) In case of any discrepancy among the English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi versions of the advertisement/information, the English version will be treated as final.
(12) Each candidate will have to go through the Bio-metric process of identification.
NOTE: Application form must be sent in the prescribed format given in the Employment News which can also be downloaded from our website www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. Applications sent in any other format are liable TO BE REJECTED.
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.