Indian Institutes of Technology offer engineering education with science based fundamentals at Undergraduate level, Postgraduate level, Doctoral level and advanced Research Programmes. IITs also offer Masters and Doctoral level programmes in various Science disciplines as well as in Humanities, Social Science and Management. IITs are vigorously engaged in high quality national and internationally funded sponsored research and Industrial Consultancy. They have also incubated and nurtured several centers of academic and research excellence in various cutting edge technologies and sciences.
Post: Pharmacist – 1 opening
Pay Scale: PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Matriculation or equivalent.
2. Diploma or degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central/ State Govt. or an institution recognized by the Central or State Government
3. Should be registered as a ‘Pharmacist’ under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Good knowledge of computer applications (on word processor, spreadsheet, presentations software etc. And OS like MS-Windows, LINUX etc.) will be a distinct plus.
3. Maximum age as on 22nd June, 2011 is 32 years for the posts from Sr. No.05 to 10 and 27 years for the posts from Sr. No.11 to 14. Age is further relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates only if the post is reserved for these categories.
4. Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers will not be considered. However, an advance copy of application may be sent followed by the original application through proper channel.
5. Candidates should send the Demand Draft of Rs.100/- for the posts from Sr.No.1 to 4 and Rs.50/- for the posts from Sr.No.5 to 14 alongwith application towards fee in favour of Registrar, IIT Ropar, payable at Rupnagar, Punjab). No fee is required SC/ST candidates.
6. Separate application form along with separate application fee and requisite documents should be submitted for each post applied for. Applications received through E-mail will not be accepted.
7. The reservation and the percentage thereof, for Physically Handicapped/ Ex-servicemen will be as per current Central Government Orders. The candidates applying against reserved posts are required to attach the attested copies of relevant certificate issued from the concerned Competent Authority in the proforma as prescribed by the Government of India. The Institute follows the Central List in the case of OBCs. The relaxation and concessions to the candidates applying for the reserved category posts exist as per Government of India Rules. Mere fulfilment of qualifications and experience requirements does not entitle candidate to be called for test/interview.
For more info go to NEXT PAGE...
Subscribe to Pharmatutor Job Alerts by Email