Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) is an extramural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) and has been established as a not-for-profit society to provide cost affective, high quality preclinical and clinical product development support services to meet the country’s growing healthcare needs. It will tend enterprises; particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation and facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products.
The early focus of the CDSA mandate is to promote the enhancement of clinical trial capacity in India as per international standards. This would involve (a) developing Centres of Excellence (COE) in clinical research through partnerships with leading institutions conducting clinical trials in India (b) providing comprehensive and sustained training in clinical research through these COE in order to build a cadre of world class investigators capable of conducting clinical trials for regulatory submissions.
Position: Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Emoluments: Up to Rs 50,000/- per month consolidated
To monitor clinical trials for projects related to severe acute malnutrition in pediatric population at various trial centers in India.
- Monitoring of clinical studies including study initiation, adverse event reporting, food accountability, source data verification, compliance with protocol and study closure.
- Review documents required at the investigator site as per GCP guidelines.
- Track recruitment rates of patients and flow of clinical data at various investigational sites.
- Ensure data have been transcribed into CRFs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Interface with the Principal Investigator / Co-Investigator for resolution of queries.
The Educational Qualifications:
The candidate must have a basic degree in Medicine, Nursing/ Pharmacy / Biological sciences with certified training in GCP/GLP.
2-3 years of demonstrated experience in monitoring Phase II-III clinical trials. Candidates with a back-ground of nutrition and/or experience in pediatric or epidemiological studies will be preferred.
The position is based in Gurgaon but candidates must be prepared for significant travel for trial monitoring activities to different parts of the country.
Find info on "How to Apply" on Next Page...
- Be detail-oriented and meticulous in keeping notes and writing reports
- Ability to present findings in an objective and constructive manner
- Good interpersonal skills to interact effectively with senior leaders within the organization and outside
- Ability to work and project as a team player
The general terms & conditions of service, the application process and job requirements are provided below.
Applications will be accepted up to 27th January, 2012.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board / University.
2. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
5. The position is strictly project-based and has a fixed tenure of one year (extendable for 2 more years).
6. Interested candidates may please send their current CV with a cover letter indicating their motivation for the position (150 words) and three references by e-mail to email@example.com
7. Candidates may even mail the hardcopy of their applications by Friday, 27th January 2012 to the following address with “CRA Position” clearly indicated on the envelope:
The Program Director
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA)
470, Udyog Vihar, Phase III
Gurgaon – 122 016 (Haryana)
8. Candidates are expected to appear for a Walk-in-interview on Friday, 3rd February 2012 at between 10 am and 1pm at the CDSA address indicated in bullet 7 above along with the CV, write-up and passport size photograph.
9. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits. Salary mentioned for the position is indicative and actual salary will be based on experience, qualifications and skill set of the candidate.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
See All Other Entrances in our Database