Career in Coral Drugs as Executive / Manager QC
Coral Drugs, headquartered in New Delhi, India, is an integrated, research-based international pharmaceutical company that produces a wide range of high-quality, affordable active drug ingredients.
With a team of dedicated scientists, Coral's R&D department provides efficient processes for off-patent products. Our goal is to maximize on the production of active ingredients by discovering new ways to manufacture, without compromising quality. Having clients all over the world, we assume a great level of corporate responsibility. Adhering to quality production standards across the globe, Coral Drugs takes pride in being a true international supplier of high-quality pharmaceuticals.
Post: Executive / Manager QC
• Experience in quality control, overall quality compliance in site manufacturing for regulated markets.
• Preparation/review of documentation like SOP, validation of master plans, annual product review.
• Implementation of quality system in an organization as per cGMP norms.
• Calibration of equipment and qualification of standards.
• Should have operating knowledge of instruments such as, but not limited to:
o Shimadzu HPLC (with autosampler)
o Perkin Elmer and Agilent GC
o Shimadzu UV
o Malvern Mastersizer
• Working knowledge of conduction GC and HPLC method validations.
• Co- ordinate with store for sampling and analysis activity of raw material.
• Establish and maintain globally harmonized key quality systems, standards and facilitate their consistent implementation across site, cleaning validation, process validation, equipment qualifications
• Investigation of market complaints, handling of deviation and change control.
• Should be able to determine the resources need to run the lab effectively.
• Train junior QC executives and streamline QC operations
• Conducting various internal quality audits.
• Planning day to day activities in QC for smooth running.
• Capability to approve/reject raw materials, intermediates/in process material and finished products.
• Co-ordinate with production and QA for sampling and analysis activity of in-process, intermediate and finished products.
• Should preferably have exposure to USFDA, MHRA, TGA, WHO etc.
o Excellent project management, communication, co-ordination skills are must.
• Candidate should be a motivated and a self starter.
• Capability to work in a Fast paced, growth oriented environment
• Team Player
• Should have the ability to develop and coach teams
• Should be Meticulous in Approach.
• Should be a Maximizer – Always looking for ways to improve the operations of the company.
Experience: 4-8 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
END DATE: 11th Feb, 2012
Forward your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.