Work as Sr Executive - Production in Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Sr executive
• Carry out /supervise shift operations ( Unit operation like Operationg Reactors, centrifuges,clean room equipments etc, Hydrogenation, handling Nbl reaction etc)
• Adherence to Safety, Health and Environment measures.
• Calibration of weighing instruments in production.
• Monitoring and control of specific production operations per standard operations procedures.
• Adherence to and creating awareness about Standard Operating Procedures and product specifications.
• Entering data in Quality Records & maintenance of the same.
• Finished product quarantine/inspection/packaging/storage.
• Product dispatch in co-ordination with Sales Section.
• Adherence to cGMP.
• Reporting of product/system non-conformities, and implementation of corrective/ preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
• Preparation of SOP’s, ECC's, EOP's, Checklists and Log sheets (Authorized person by Department Head.)
• Product handling and packaging.
• Carry out periodic review of production systems & ensure general Plant maintenance.
Documentation as per USFDA & EU authority requirement.
FIND MORE INFO ON NEXT PAGE...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.