Opportunity to Work as a CVM Franchise Operations Head @ Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: CVM Franchise Operations Head
o Build and implement specific actions for building and expanding CVM Franchise operations in India
• Expand CVM portfolio at Hyderabad site, KOL interactions, clinical trials
• Build program for CVM presence in India – collaborate with CVM leaders and Hyderabad functions and propose / project manage overall CVM initiative working closely with Global Franchise Leadership Team
• Build a team of 25 (by end of 2010) to 30 (by 2011) FTE's as a development (mostly clinical) function in India which would serve to drive an increase in India-led but global - clinical trials where the participation of patients in India would be at least 40pc or greater
• Develop a team of physicians (PSLs or MSEs) and CTHs / CMs as well as several GPTD's capable of being lead CTH's and physicians for global trials with an emphasis of patients in India and Asia
• Set up a Clinical and Safety process team in India to drive CVM clinical safety deliverables (ASR's, safety narratives, tables etc) for the global team
• Set up a pilot to assess whether India based Physicians could drive the NP4 global clinical/medical affairs deliverables working closely with the publication teams and Basel based marketing teams
• Cross functional capability building at Hyderabad to support CVM
• Develop strong local ties with key KOL's and Academic sites able to leverage the largely untapped and significant CV and Metaboism population
• Develop strategy on how to manage acceptability of largely India based patient studies for global registration and acceptability
• Expand synergy between TA dedicated teams within Development global at Hyderabad and global Development Franchise teams
o increase engagement and co-ordination between TA teams within Development Functions at Hyderabad (for eg. Publication and Safety Writing) and the Development Franchise teams
o propose and evaluate actions which would drive increased synergy, talent exchange and learning between development franchise and development
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Minimum education : MD / MBBS or Ph.D in Pharmacy/Biotechnology
Languages : English written & spoken (required), local language written & spoken (desired)
Ideal experience : Essential 10+ years work experience in Pharma / Healthcare sector with Pharma Research and Development background
Experience: 10+ Years
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc-Biotechnology, Ph.D, MD, MBBS
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 81885BR
End Date: 29th Sept., 2011
If you are not able to find out job by above then, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.