The Scienomics Group (TSG) require VP, Group Account Director
The Scienomics Group (TSG) is a full-service communications company based in Greenwich, CT, with offices in New York and San Francisco that provides medical education services globally to support pharmaceutical products and devices/diagnostics throughout a product’s lifecycle. Services offered by TSG include scientific message development, gap analyses, strategic planning, publications and program planning and implementation, live events, speakers’ bureau, and much more. We consistently deliver the highest quality services and products tailored to educate target clinician audiences, enabling them to make informed decisions. Our structure ensures all work we do is executed in-house and has 6 functional specialties:
· Account services—professionals who manage the client relationship, overall strategic direction, and financial health of all businesses
· Scientific services—over 25 MDs and PhDs who guide our scientific knowledge
· Creative and interactive services—award-winning talents who make each project outstanding
· Event planning—a group of Certified Meeting Planners with many years of experience
· Speakers’ bureau and registration/recruitment—
experts in customer service and peer-to-peer education
· Support services (traffic, word processing, production)—our dedicated behind-the-scenes group
Post: VP, Group Account Director
TSG is currently seeking a Vice President, Group Account Director. This talented individual will lead the strategic development of medical education/communication plans from strategic concept development through implementation and execution. He/she will be responsible for driving organic growth, managing account and cross-functional teams, and developing/overseeing strategy and the execution of multiple initiatives leveraging scientific acumen and tactical experience.
1. Leads the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes. Identifies and seeks out new business opportunities and expansion of existing accounts.
2. Presents company’s capabilities to ensure clients have a clear understanding of the company’s complete offerings
3. Effectively develops, organizes, and delivers compelling oral presentations from one-on-one client meetings to group new business pitches.
4. Develops and generates written proposals to meet clients’ marketing strategies. Leads and participates in client pitches.
5. Builds and maintains strong client relationships.
6. Advises clients on message development and marketing strategies.
7. Serves as a senior resource for client to continuously monitor company/client relationship and ensure resolution of day-to-day account issues.
8. Initiates and leads in strategic and brainstorming sessions to support and grow clients’ businesses.
9. Interfaces with clients and key opinion leaders to help facilitate initiatives.
10. Directs the strategic development of projects and programs.
11. Performs overall account analysis to enhance profitability through operational changes, staffing changes, client renegotiations, etc.
12. Is responsible for managing to all client and project-level financial targets, including bottom line profitability and topline revenue.
13. Ensures that projects and programs are completed accurately, on time, and within budget. Responsible for overall profitability and growth of accounts.
14. Motivates and leads a high performance account team; attracts, recruits, and retains members; mentoring and enabling professional growth and career development.
15. Directs and manages account staff day-to-day, overseeing execution of all account initiatives from inception through completion.
16. Interfaces and collaborates with management within other departments of the organization to ensure continuity, quality, and timely product end results.
17. Keeps abreast of market news, trends, and competitive activity
18. Understands and upholds company’s mission and values
Minimum 7-10 years agency-side scientific strategy, medical communication, and/or clinician focused healthcare marketing experience and/or speakers bureau background a plus
Minimum 5 years experience managing cross-functional and direct-report teams of 5-10
Oncology therapeutic area, helpful but not necessary
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
Strong presentation skills; ability to influence others
Proficient in areas of management and development
Self-motivated and able to motivate others
Strong strategic and analytical capabilities
Sound judgment capabilities
Detail oriented and able to effectively multi-task
Excellent time management skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: CT (potential to work PT from NYC)
Education: BA/BS degree
Industry Type: Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical research
Functional Area: OTHER
Executive: David Gaspin
APPLY THROUGH RECRUITERS SYSTEM, CLICK HERE
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.