This Institute was established in the year from 1963 in IMPCOPS, Chennai with a motive to study the phyto-chemical aspects of medicinal plants in an around the city. Later Central Council for Research in Indian Medicine and Homeopathy had taken over this Institute as grant in aid. In the year of 1979, this institute became a part of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (formerly Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic and Siddha). This institute had diversified its activities to drug standardization besides phyto-chemical studies. This institute concentrates in formulating SOP and drug standardization of medicines belonging to Ayurveda and Siddha. This is the only institute which had been extended with license as Drug Testing Laboratory (DTL) for testing of Ayurveda and Siddha drugs by the Drug controller of Tamil Nadu (Indian System of Medicine).
Post : JRF - 03
Walk in Interview for the post of Three JRF in IMR Research Projects will be held at our Institute at 11.00 AM as per the date given below. The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Selection process will comprise of a written test followed be interview of the candidates who qualify in written test on the same day. fellowship will be Rs . 31,000/+ 27% HRA respectively.
Name of the project
1) Isolation of Marker Compounds and Development of Marker Compound Library from 1 our Selected Ayurvedic medicinal Plants (kancanara, Asthismkhala, Puskara & Lajjalu)
2) Evaluation of Seasonal and Geographical Variation on Phytoconstituents Marker Compounds in selected Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants
3) Nutritional profiling, estimation of marker of balya drugs
Project Duration : 2 years gor each project
MSc (Chemistry) or M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Chemistry) from a recognized University.
i) Experience in handling instruments like HTPLC /HPLC /lCP-OES etc.
ii) Research experience in projects related to Ayush drugs.
General terms and Conditions
1. Age limit : Not more than 35 years as on the dale of Interview Age relaxation shall he applicable as per GOI rules.
2. The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment alter termination of project.
The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute/council.
3. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Candidates attending the Interview should bring the original educational qualifications, experience certificate and publications etc. at the time of Interview. Candidates already working should produce "No Objection Certificate" in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
Date of interview : 21/09/2023 at Institute at 11.00 AM
CAPTAIN SRINIVASA MURTHY CENTRAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences,
Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India,
Arignar Anna Government Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam,Chennai-600 106
See All Other Jobs in our Database