Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients. Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Post : Assoc, QA - IPQA Production
• In-process-QA, sampling, bulk, hold time & process validations,
• Shop floor cGMP & procedural compliance, Preparation,
• Review and approval of BMR/ BPR,
• Performing investigations of NCR & OOS, perform risk assessment,
• Exercise document and data control and GDP on shop floor,
• Knowledge of GMP, GLP and regulatory guidelines, Preparation & review of SOPs.
• Review and approval of validation protocols and reports.
• Experience in handling QMS tools - SAP, TrackWise (or equivalent) is preferable.
Experience : 2 to 7 Years
Qualification : B.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Sc / M.Pharm
Location : Ahmedabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : QA - IPQA Production
Walk in interview
Date : 24th Sep’23
Time : 9:00 am to 12:00 pm)
Venue : Baxter Pharmaceuticals India Privet Limited, Sarkhej-Bavla Road, Chacharvadi-Vasna, Ahmedabad, India
See All Other Jobs in our Database