Central Medical Services Society has been established with the approval of Cabinet on 24.08.2011 as a Central Procurement Agency to streamline drug procurement and distribution system of Department of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and to eliminate existing deficiencies. The Mission of the Society is to procure high quality health sector goods in a transparent and cost-effective manner in line with the directives of the Government of India and ensure timely and un-interrupted supply of health sector goods & services for State Government and Union Territories.
Post : Jr. Pharmacist
Applications are invited for engagement of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Central Medical Services Society (CMSS)
No of posts : 06 [Delhi (01), Agartala (01), Bangalore (01), Guwahati (01), Mumbai (01), Ranchi (01)]
• Diploma in Pharmacy /B. Pharma degree from a reputed university / Institute recognized by Pharmacy Council of India.
• Minimum 03 years post qualification for D. Pharma and 01 years post qualification for B. Pharma in Pharmaceutical store/warehouse/distribution functions.
• Experience in good Storage & Distribution Practices in accordance with GMP regulations.
• Exposure in handling regulatory audits on store/warehouse/distribution functions of Pharmaceutical organizations in accordance with GMP regulation.
• Hand on experience on working in ERP system.
• Knowledge of local language desirable.
• Relaxation in age & experience will be considered in exceptional case.
• For retirement from Central Govt/PSUs may apply upto 65 age.
Age : • Below 50 years on the date of employment
Remuneration per month : Minimum wages Graduate and above
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
2. Preference will be given to local candidates and who are already working in the same/similar department.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ document verification / personal interaction / joining the duty on selection etc.
4. Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
5. For applying, please visit the BECIL’s website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before applying and making online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached for reference. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Therefore, candidate/ applicant must ensure their eligibility (age, qualification, experience) before applying for the post. BECIL will not take responsibility for wrong application/ ineligible condition.
6. Candidates will be informed via email / telephone for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
7. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission. BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
8. Only shortlisted candidates as per above eligibility criteria will be called for skill test / selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in online application form. Mere filling the registration form will not confirm your suitability/selection for the post.
9. Candidates are requested to take printout of their Application Forms after online submission and retain with them for future reference.
10. BECIL will not be responsible for any typographical errors (i.e Email IDs, Mobile Number etc.) in the application forms submitted by applicant
Last date for submission of application forms is 15.09.2023.