Torrent Pharma, the flagship company of Torrent Group, is ranked amongst the top pharma companies of India. It is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestina, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments. Torrent Pharma has a strong international presence spanning over 70 countries with over 1200 product registrations.
Post : EXE (US/EU Market)
Department : Quality - Regulatory Affairs
Experience : 2-8 Yrs
Qualification : M.Pharm
- Preparation of dossier, Publishing submission in e-CTD application
- Preparation of Module-1, II and III /administrative documents.
- Life cycle management of products (CCF evaluation, variation preparation, filing).
- DCP/ MRP/National filing for various EU countries.
- ANDA submission, Experience in 505 (b) (2) drug device.
- Good written and oral communication skill are desired.
Walk in Interview
Date : 17th Sep 2022 (Saturday)
Time : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue : Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited (R&D Centre), Village - Bhat, Near Kanoriya Hospital, Gandhingar (Gujarat)
Candidates attending interviews are requested to carry latest Resume, Passport Size Photo, Last 6 month's salary slips, Latest CTC breakup, Previous experience letters, Qualification Certificates and Mark sheets.
"All candidates need to adhere all COVID protocols (Wearing of Mask, Maintaining social distance Etc".
See All Other Jobs in our Database