Rajasthan AWHC Yoga Instructor Recruitment 2022
Post : AHWC Yoga Instructor
1. Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science (BNYS)
2. MA / Msc in Yoga
3. PG / UG Diploma in Yoga
4. Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy or BSc Nursing Ayurved
5. Certificate (Minimum Six Months regular) in Yoga Science with Senior Secondary and above
Age Limit : Age as on 01-01-2023 Minimum 21 years & Maximum 40 years
• If there is more than one candidate for this qualification and same local domicile for one Ayush Health and Wellness Center, then in such a situation preference will be given to the candidate with more marks on the basis of marks of Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy.
• If both the marks are equal, then preference will be given to the candidate who is older in age.
• After the candidates of Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Selection Pharmacy, they will be posted at the center to receive training as per rules.
Honorarium : According to the guidelines of the scheme, the maximum rate of 32 hours x 250 / - per hour for yoga instructor (male) is Rs 8000 / - per month and yoga instructor (female) 20 hours x250 per month Honorarium will be payable at the rate of Rs. 5000/- per hour at the rate of Rs.
Functions of Yoga Instructor
1. According to the program prescribed by the Medical Officer-in-Charge of AYUSH Health and Wellness Center, Yoga Instructor conducts yoga practice classes to the general public at AYUSH Health and Wellness Center / School / Community place for 01 hour in the morning.
2. Organizing AYUSH/Yoga related IEC program awareness campaign/camp for at least 02 hours per month at community level.
3. To assist the Medical Officer and Ayush Compounder in reporting and monitoring and various activities.
The verification of photocopies of the documents attached with the application form of the selected candidate by the selection committee with the original documents and the ability to conduct yoga postures will be checked by the concerned Deputy Director. If any document or fact is found to be coded or the candidate is not able to get the yoga posture done, then in such a situation, the candidate with the next preference will be selected by presenting the matter before the selection committee.
The manner of receiving and presenting the application form
1. The application form can be obtained free of cost by downloading it from the website of Directorate of Ayurveda Department, Ajmer ayurved.rajasthan.gov.in or from the office of the concerned District Deputy Director Ayurveda Department.
2. The application form filled by the applicant clearly and clearly and attaching the necessary documents to it in the office of the District Deputy Director of Ayurveda Department of the concerned district in person or through Registered/Speed Post/Ordinary Post in office hours till the last date of application Can be done.
3. Applications will not be accepted in person or by Registered / Speed Post / Ordinary Post after office hours on the last date of application.
Last Date Offline Application form : 17 October 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database