Require Regulatory Specialist at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders. At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission drives us to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people with our commitment to effective healthcare solutions.
Post : Regulatory Specialist
• Communicates with line manager to identify issues that have business impact.
• May have dossier review responsibilities for peers and may identify improvement opportunities for Regulatory processes, policies and systems.
• Developing an understanding of regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies relating to registration and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, to expedite submission, review and approval of global regulatory applications.
• Understands internal/external Regulatory environment.
• Actively builds an organizational network.
• Communicates across GSK, with minimal input from manager regarding project and policy issues ensuring optimum position for GSK.
• Minimum 6 yrs of experience in CMC variation in all the markets
• With minimal input from manager,executes agreed dossier strategy manages multiple project assignments (e.g., Variations <CMC & Therapeutic>, Product Expansion dossiers, Renewals, MSRs <CMC&non-CMC>) simultaneously; dossiers will range in complexity completes data assessment to ensure dossier is fit for purpose. identifies risks associated with submission data and information packages.
Experience : 6 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Karnataka - Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database