The Central University of Rajasthan has been established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009, The Gazette of India, No. 27, published on 20th March, 2009 as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India. The President of India, His Excellency Shri Pranab Mukherjee, is the Visitor of the Central University of Rajasthan.
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals including Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) to fill up the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor on direct recruitment basis through Rolling Advertisement. Eligible/suitable candidates may submit their online application in the prescribed format.
Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions, etc. are advised to submit their applications through proper channel. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for presentation-cum-interview.
No of post : 01-ST
Pay Level : Pay Level-13A, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 131400-217100]
Minimum Eligibility :
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. A Ph.D. Degree with 55% marks at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (in the appropriate branch of specialization) in Pharmacy, Good Academic Record and minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry.
No of post : 01-UR
Pay Level : Pay Level-14, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 144200-218200]
Minimum Eligibility :
A. 1. An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per UGC Regulations, 2018, Appendix II, Table 2.
2. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR
B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
For More Info Go Next Page...
Subscribe to Pharmatutor Job Alerts by Email
Terms & Conditions
1. List of various teaching positions for this recruitment drive can be found at curajrecruitment.in
2. Minimum eligibility for each position is governed by the Regulations issued by the UGC/ AICTE/ NCTE from time to time in this regard. Notification and qualifications specific to individual positions are given at www.curajrecruitment.in
3. The medium of instruction at CURAJ is English and teachers are required to teach in English.
4. Candidates are advised to ensure/satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying.
5. Each position is identified by standard format: Designation (Reservation) in Subject. It is necessary to submit separate application for each position.
6. Candidates are requested to go through the Application carefully and provide the information as required. Candidates can contact Helpline in case of any difficulty in filling up the application Form.
7. The academic and research scores are calculated automatically. Candidates are required to mention the serial number of the journal as indicated by UGC, impact factor (JCR) and author status related to all the publications.
8. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of percentage of marks wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
9. The academic and research score calculated in the online form is only indicative of the applicants eligibility and it shall be confirmed following due scrutiny by the appropriate committee constituted by the University as per the UGC norms and subject to verification.
10. All supporting documents are required to be uploaded after self-attestation and hence, candidates are advised to prepare the pdf files of each of the required documents before starting the online application process. Publications need not be self-attested.
11. Candidate should bring all the original documents such as certificates, mark sheets, publications, testimonials supporting age, caste, qualification, experience etc. at the time of interview for verification of academic and research score. At this stage, if any information is found wrong than candidature will be cancelled.
12. Candidates applying for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per Govt. of India lists/rules/norms. They must upload the certificate(s) in support of their claim.
13. The PWD candidates with less than 40% of relevant disability shall not be considered.
14. Candidates other than SC/ST/PWD category are required to pay Rs 1500 for each application. SC/ST/PWD candidates and regular in-service candidates of Central University of Rajasthan are exempted from application fee.
15. Online payment will be made by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI for the post applied as per details given below:
GEN, OBC & EWS : Rs. 1500/-
SC, ST & PWD : Nil
Regular Employees of Central University of Rajasthan : Nil
16. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate applications. Fees for each application in total to be paid only once. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
17. The candidate(s), who are employed, should apply through proper channel. They may submit an advance copy of the application to meet the deadline for receiving the application and should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview, failing which he/ she shall not be interviewed.
18. The candidate(s) should also submit Vigilance Clearance Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview. 19. Applications will be scrutinized by a Scrutiny Committee and a list of eligible/ not-eligible candidates will be prepared on the basis of stipulated guidelines/criteria as decided by the University.
20. The list of eligible candidates and the list of not-eligible candidates (indicating the reason for being not-eligible) will be uploaded on the University website after the scrutiny.
21. Candidates who are shown not-eligible at this stage will have an opportunity to submit their grievances/clarification with documentary evidences for reconsideration within a stipulated deadline.
22. After taking into consideration the grievances, the scrutiny committee will arrive at the final list of eligible candidates. On the basis of academic records, publications, experience and Research Score etc. as decided by the University, a final list of shortlisted candidates (as per ordinance 05 of CURAJ) will be notified and they will be called for interview. Candidates residing outside India will be interviewed through Skype (or any other Video Conferencing mode) if request is made in advance.
23. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not feasible or convenient to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications / experience higher than the minimum prescribed for the post. The University, however, prefers candidate possessing higher qualifications and experience.
24. University may not hold interview if there are not enough candidates. In such case, the position is generally advertised again in the next round of recruitment. The applications received in this round will be considered valid for 12 months, if no interview is held.
25. The dates of interviews will be notified on the University website and the same will be communicated through email (as provided in the application form) to the shortlisted candidates. Any change of correspondence address/ email/ phone from the one given in the application form should at once be communicated to the University.
26. Candidates are advised to visit the University website at regular intervals for the updates.
27. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. However, for outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates second class railway to and fro fare on shortest route will be reimbursed on production of proof of journey after attending the interview. This is not admissible to SC/ST/PWD candidates who are already employed in the Central/ State Government services.
28. The process of selection may be by a presentation/ seminar/interview or a combination thereof.
29. The qualifications, emoluments and conditions of service, including age of superannuation etc., shall be according to the norms of University/ UGC/ Govt. of India as amended from time to time.
30. The University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents are found to be false/ incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
31. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his candidature.
32. All certificates, which are not in either English or Hindi, need to be translated preferably to either English or Hindi and the same shall be self-attested.
33. The University reserves the right -
(i) To withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without giving any reason.
(ii) To fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reason whatsoever.
(iii) To increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointments accordingly.
(iv) To offer a post at a level lower than that applied for, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate.
(v) To consider “in absentia” candidature of those who may not have applied or who may have applied but are not able to appear for the interview
(vi) To consider applications received after the last date.
(vii) To consider the appointment on direct recruitment / on deputation / on contract basis.
(viii) to decide criteria / procedure for short listing of the candidates
(ix) To relax any of the qualifications, experience, age, etc., in exceptionally deserving cases of all posts on the recommendations of the Screening and Selection Committee as per the GOI/ UGC/ University norms.
34. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents / background and has suppressed the said information, his services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the University.
35. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify / withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
36. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
37. In case of any disputes, any suites or legal proceedings against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Rajasthan High Court Bench Jaipur only.
38. Central University of Rajasthan will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail, loss of any communication due to wrong address provided by the candidate, unsuccessful transaction by Payment Gateway etc.
39. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the University regarding eligibility condition, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the University website for getting the information about progress in scrutiny work/ result, important dates for selection process etc.
40. All correspondence from the University including interview call shall be sent to the e-mail ID as provided by the candidate.
41. After the submission of online application and after successful payment of fees, candidates will be required to take the printout of the online application form and send it (with enclosures which are uploaded) in an envelope duly superscripted “Application for the post of _________________’’ to “Registrar, Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandarsindri, Kishangarh, District Ajmer, 305817, Rajasthan” so as to be received by the undersigned within 10 days of online submission of Application Form. It is mandatory for the candidate to sign on each page of the hard copy.
This is a Rolling Advertisement. Some positions with sufficient number of applications received by October 15, 2019 will be processed for interview in the first phase. Applications received for other positions shall be considered for the next phase of interview for which the deadline will be notified on university website/recruitment portal in due course of time.
See All Jaipur Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database