Job for Global Medical Advisor in Global Medical Affairs at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Global Medical Advisor in Global Medical Affairs
You will functionally be a part of Biopharm Global Medical Affairs, Haemophilia team in Zurich. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely, accurate and credible building of scientific and medical knowledge. Additionally, you will also provide medical and scientific support for key opinion leaders (KOLs) and other healthcare professionals (HCPs - nurses, pharmacists, etc.) on a product.
As a Global Medical Advisor, you would be responsible for further cascading of the Global Medical Affairs strategy including publication strategy in alignment with the brand strategy set by the CCT/GPT to the countries supported by GSC Bangalore.
- Medical Doctor with Ph.D. (preferable) and/or equivalent degree
- background in area of diabetes mellitus with interest in advanced scientific analysis and communication and experience in drug development Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Additional education and experience in pharma business/marketing (preferable)
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- 3 or more years of clinical (preferable), and/or pharmaceutical development/business experience
- Experience with clinical medicine, clinical research and drug development
- Understanding of pharma business, pharma marketing practices and pharma law and guidance
- Authored personal publications, held international medical presentations and written synopsis and protocols (preferable)
- Strong professionalism, dedication and willingness to travel is essential
Qualification : Medical Doctor with Ph.D
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Development & Medical
End Date : 20th October, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database