Every year, 300 million Himalaya products enter the homes of consumers around the world. With a range of over 300 healthcare and personal care products including brands like Liv.52, Cystone, and Bonnisan, we touch the lives of millions of customers worldwide, giving them products that help them lead healthier, enriched lives. Himalaya’s story began way back in 1930. A curious young man riding through the forests of Burma saw restless elephants being fed the root of a plant, Rauwolfia serpentina, which helped pacify them. Fascinated by the plant’s effect on elephants, this young man, Mr. M. Manal, the founder of Himalaya, wanted to scientifically test the herb’s properties.
Post : Junior Associate/ Associate Formulation Development Topical
• Product development expertise with respect to topical and skin delivery systems.
• To execute new innovation products
• To excecute trouble shooting of existing products.
• Literature survey as per the product requirement.
• Preparation of product trial batches and optimization.
• Product evaluation studies against benchmark products.
• Analysis of the products in coordination with cross functional teams
• Preparation and maintenance of development plans, stability protocols and reports and SOP.
• Day to day Maintenance of formulation lab and respective documention for Technology transfer.
• To conduct scale-up batches, stability studies and clinical batch trials.
• To execute technology transfer/site transfer to Quality Assurance and Production departments.
1. Candidate should have strong understanding on Product development Science of Topical formulations.
2. Basic understanding of Emulsions, Suspensions , gels and Topical raw materials.
3. Ability to work on product development activities of multiple projects, Organize, design, troubleshoot ,optimize and execute experiments to support product development and also understanding global reulatory requirements.
4. Perform lab trials ,Stability studies , Packaging interaction studies , Technology transfer work with process development, QA and Production to support commercial scale up.
5. Write and review technical documents including formulation development, protocols reports, SOPs, specifications.
6. Good written, oral communication and MS word and MS excel processing skills.
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : F&D
End Date : 20th Octber, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database