Opening for Project Manager, Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Services (Contract) at Covance
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 11,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
Post : Project Manager, Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Services (Contract)
The Drug Safety Project Manager manages specific Pharmacovigilence and Drug Safety Services operations associated with assigned products, including the entire adverse events process from trial to post marketing. You will monitor and manage the workflow for assigned projects with responsibility for making decisions regarding adverse event reporting within specific guidelines. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the clinical operations and project management teams to ensure all PV & DSS activities are performed according to the regulatory and contractual requirements of the study.
- Provide oversight of the receipt and processing of all adverse event reports including entry of safety data, writing patient narratives, and coding adverse events in MedDRA.
- Identify clinically significant information missing from initial reports and collect missing data
- Ensure the cases receive appropriate medical review
- Prepare follow-up correspondence consulting with the medical staff accordingly.
- University degree in Biological Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Sciences, or Chemistry preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Drug Safety*
* Safety experience includes actual experience processing AE/SAE reports, generating narratives, queries, working within safety databases, and experience with regulatory submissions.
Candidate Profile :
-Working knowledge of relevant worldwide pharmacovigilance regulations and guidelines
-Working knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines related to clinical safety documentation
-Experience with aggregate reporting
-Awareness of the regulatory environment regarding Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance
Experience : Min. 2 years
Requisition ID : 69938BR
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : Clinical Research Associate
Last date : 7th October, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our database.