Work for M. Pharm (Pharmacology) as Trainee Executive / Senior Executive (Pharmacology) in Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Trainee Executive / Senior Executive (Pharmacology)
- Standardization $ Validation of new animal models.
- Conduct of in-vivo experiments (PK, PD, and toxicology).
- Compilation of data and submission of reports.
- Presentation of data in the weekly meetings.
- Preparation of study plans based on published scientific literature.
- Calibration of instruments/equipment as per SOPs.
- Preparation, implementation, and revision of SOPs.
Experience: 0-4 Years
Age: 20-30 years
Education: M. Pharm (Pharmacology)
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Vaccines
Compensation: At par with the Industry
Functional Area: R&D
Last Date: 16th October, 2014
Apply/Forward your Resume, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.