Torrent Pharma, the flagship Company of Torrent Group, with a turnover of Rs. 8005 Cr is one of the leading Pharma companies in the Country. We are the pioneers in initiating the concept of niche marketing in India and today is ranked amongst the leaders in therapeutic segment of cardiovascular (CV), central nervous system (CNS), gastro-intestinal (GI) and women healthcare (WHC). The Company also has significant presence in diabetology, pain management, gynaecology, oncology and anti-infective segments.
Post : Assistant Manager in our Product Development Group Dept
• To assist in smooth and timely development of projects by coordinating with various departments. Plant, Head Office and Vendors.
• Feasibility analysis of New Product Proposal with respect to manpower, materials, machinery and cost.
• Preparation of product budget, i.e. considering development commercial and technical feasibility.
• Clearances and certifications from Regulatory bodies and other agencies for development projects.
• Coordinate with Purchase Dept and ensure procurement of API KSM, Excipients Packaging Materials, Consumables, Standards, Impurity, Column etc and International Finished Formulation
• coordinate with respective cross functional departments for smooth and timely lab scale development
• Coordinate with plant PPCand production for exhibit batch planning and ensure readiness for same w.r.t.
• RM/PM/Tooling, Change part. Manufacturing Slot, Facility readiness (wrt capex).
• coordinate with BF Centre for slot allocation and arrange important documents required to start BE (BF NOC, COA etc).
• Assist in variance analysis of monthly Mis from commercial.
• Assist in Product extension feasibility analysis in other markets w.r.t regulatory guidelines, exhibit hatch, bio point of view cost time lines etc.
• extend support during and after product launch w.r.t pharmacopoeia change, cost reduction activities and alternate vendor development
Expected Qualification : B.Pharm / B.Tech + MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
M.Pharm / M.Tech + MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
Expected Work Experience : 2 to 4 Years
Job Location : R&D Centre (Gandhinagar)
Interested candidates can share their CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database