Work as Science Content Developer at U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention
The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) is a scientific nonprofit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed and consumed worldwide. USP’s drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration, and these standards are used in more than 140 countries.
Post : Science Content Developer
This is non-supervisory position in USP Education, end to end responsibility for content development and content delivery process to ensure innovative product outcome. The incumbent must Lead and manage entire process of training module developments and content deliveries, maintaining the USP standard.
1. Responsible for Conceptualizing and development of the training curriculum as per USP Requirements which includes:
• finalizing the training topics and developing into a training module
• Coordinate with the content developers and EdTech firms in finalizing the contents
• Review of the technical content and giving timely inputs to the content developer
• Working closely with Project Manager to ensure coordination with multiple stakeholders/reviewers to ensure timely completion of the project deliverables.
• Developing questionnaire and video scripts to make the contents more innovative
• Developing Lab scripts or Practical scripts for the hands-on demo
• Continual improvements in the technical contents based on the feedback received.
2. To Ensure the effective delivery of the technical contents in class by:
• Selection or finalization of the right faculty for different courses
• Training of faculty / Train the trainer as per USP requirements.
• Development of the training calendar for continuous courses and assignment of topics to the faculties based on their expertise
• Coordination with the faculties to ensure delivery of the contents as per the scheduled timelines
3. Responsible for effective Lab hands on demonstrations: Setting up the Laboratory if we scale to other places
• Design of the Lab facility requirements including instruments needed based on class size
• Effective Planning for the Lab requirements
• Identification of the Lab Equipment, procurement planning, Installation and Qualification of the Equipment.
• Ensuring effective practical demonstrations by developing the Lab scripts based on the batch size, Equipment availability etc.
• Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the field of professional and/or corporate communications.
• Experience in Pharma Industry and a subject matter expert in Lab set up
• PhD/MSc in Chemistry/M. Pharm or equivalent degree with 10-15 years of relevant experience.
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D
Experience : 10 years
Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Tracking Code : 1230-679
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Content Developer
End Date : 25th November, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database