The Training and Development effort at Colgate-Palmolive is a direct outcome of the Individual Development Plan and the Business need. The business critical and individual specific needs are identified every year and a training needs inventory is drawn up. Colgate's leadership position in the global marketplace is directly linked to the skill of our employees. Practical learning and professional growth are critical to our continued success. We invest generously in the training and education of Colgate people.
Post : Associate Scientist
• Responsible for Oral Care and Personal care stability programs, Physical and Chemical evaluation of Cosmetic products and Oral pharmaceutical products/ Raw materials.
• Responsible for various Analytical instruments and stability chambers and ovens for Performance qualifications, Validations, Calibrations and Preventive maintenance.
• Collaborate and participate in Cross functional Teams ( I&S and micro) to provide requisite support on key business programs
• Implement best practices for cGMP/ FDA protocols. Ensure compliance to 21CFR part 11 guidelines.
• Responsible for analysis of water testing.
• Well versed with cGLP and Good documentation practices and procedures.
• Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods.
• Effectively collaborate and communicate with global customers.
Job Context & Challenges:
Closely work with local I&S/PD group and business to address business challenges, provide effective, timely and precise Analytical Support.
M.Sc. in Chemistry & Worked in a Research and Development function OR in a Quality Assurance/ Quality Control department with multinational/ Indian FMCG or pharma organisation with experience in managing business support.
Experience: 1 years
Functional Area: R&D
See All Other Jobs in our Database