Job opportunity for M.Pharm at NCR Biotech Science Cluster - Ministry of Science & Technology - Salary Rs. 70000 per month
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) is an extramural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) and has been established as a not-for-profit society to provide cost affective, high quality preclinical and clinical product development support services to meet the country’s growing healthcare needs. It will tend enterprises; particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation and facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products.
Post : Research Officer (iKMC Study), 01 Position
Age Limit Upto 40 Years
Emoluments/ Duration : Rs. 75,000/- per month consolidated, 30 Months
Location : NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad
- Oversees quality management processes and provides guidance and support to project teams to meet quality standards.
- Advising and providing training to research team on interpretation of GCP/ethical requirements on biomedical research for quality management.
- Overseeing and/or performing quality functions and executing quality programs (clinical operations, data collection, management and transmittal)
- Developing quality management plan and ensuring compliance
- Setting up documentation standards and ensure compliance throughout the study span
- Identifying areas of deficiency and trends in quality and escalating to appropriate personnel
- Collaborate with clinical and project coordination team to ensure compliance with quality standards, timelines and appropriate followup in areas of deficiency
- Coordinate expert monitoring visit/ audits as per project requirement.
- Educating, training, and mentoring research team in quality improvement methods
- Supervise quality management team to ensure efficient monitoring of all the study components, reporting and follow-up for corrective and preventive action.
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management and other internal departments on their requirements as and when required
Qualifications and Experience
Medical or allied bachelor’s degree or Masters in life sciences/ pharmacy/ healthcare or other related discipline. At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in the area of Management, Quality Assurance and/or Clinical operations of clinical trials / research projects. GCP trained and experience of handling field based studies will be preferred.
Find More Info go to Next Page...