Job openings for Pharmaceutical professionals at IMTECH - Salary more than 1.5 lakhs per month
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply online only. For details and online application visit website link http://imtech.res.in. The last date of online submission of application is 10.11.2017 (1700 hours).
2. If the candidate does not have a valid email ID, they must create a new valid email ID before applying online.
3. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one level (post) should submit SEPARATE APPLICATION FOR EACH LEVEL (POST) along with requisite application fee. Applications not accompanied with prescribed fees and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/Regular Employees of CSIR/Identified Casual Workers in CSIR categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
5. Candidates must ensure that application fee (if applicable) has been deposited online as per requirement. If it is found at any stage that applications were not supported with application fee (if applicable), shall be rejected. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained.
6. Candidates must upload latest coloured Photograph and append signatures. Photograph/Signatures must be clear, otherwise application is liable for rejection.
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary.
3. The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities/ Institutions.
4. Applications received without prescribed fees will be summarily rejected.
5.Age and experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application form i.e. 10.11.2017.
6. The period of experience in the discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification for that Group/Grade.
7. If candidates are eligible for more than one post and intend to apply more than one post, they have to submit separate applications along with separate applications fee (if applicable) for each post.
8. All testimonials/certificates will be verified later. Therefore, candidates must have its original(s) for verification as and when desired by this Institute. If it is found that they have furnished false information, their candidature shall be rejected.
9. SC/ST/OBCs and PwD(OH) castes and disability category (OH) issued by the competent authority must be on the prescribed proforma. The PwD(OH) category candidates must have to furnish their medical certificate of their physically handicapped (OH) issued by the competent medical authorities as and when desired by the Institute authorities.
10. Those candidates already working in Govt. Departments & Public Sector Undertakings will be allowed provisionally with the understanding that they have given prior intimation before applying in their Departments/Organizations etc.. At the time of final selection they must have to produce certificate from their Departments/Organizations mentioning that the candidate had been permitted to appear in the Interview and they have ‘NO Objection’ for selection and applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order, failing which their candidature is liable for rejection.
11.Late applications for whatsoever reason and incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph and unsigned etc.) will be summarily rejected. In case candidates have not submitted their online application due to failure of server/any technical defect on the last moment, last date will not be extended. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit online application well in advance before the last date of submission of application. Institute decision will be final and no enquiry will be entertained in this regard.
12. Date of Interview/Written Test as the case may be will be displayed on IMTECH website.
13. Admit Cards/Roll Nos will be issued online to hold Examination/Interview. No separate call letter(s) will be issued to candidate(s) and intimation shall be sent by email at the email mentioned by the candidate on the application form.
14. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.
15. Mere fulfillment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates and only those candidates who, in the opinion of the Institute, suit the Institutional requirements, will be called for interview. The candidates should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification. Completion of Ph.D. degree will be reckoned from the date of issue of provisional certificate/notification.
16. Candidates may indicate as to whether any of their blood/close relatives is working in CSIR or any other National Labs./Institutes of the CSIR.
17. Those employed in Govt. Deptt,/PSUs /Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel (advance copy of application should reach before the last date) with a clear certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer if he/she is selected.
18.Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare/ ordinary bus fare from the normal place of their residence or that declared in the application or from the actual place of undertaking the journey, whichever is nearer to the place of the interview, as per rules. Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents at later stage will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in the interview.
19.Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
20. In case, any dispute arise, the decision of the CSIR-IMTECH/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency. No Interim enquiries will be entertained.
21.Director, CSIR-IMTECH reserves the right to not to fill any or all posts advertised.
Submission of online application will commence on 14.10.2017
Last date of receipt of online applications: 10.11.2017 (1700 hours)
See All Other Jobs in our Database