Analyst-PLM Operations in Novartis | M.Pharm, M.Sc
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Analyst-PLM Operations
PLM Operations team is focused on resolution of operational issues related to Change Control process in Agile PLM. Agile PLM Operation Support has a responsibility to support Agile PLM users and other PLM team members on Change Control process related questions and the way it’s implemented on Agile PLM platform. This support is not limited to production systems and covers training and simulation systems as well. Agile PLM Operation Support monitors and reports on process, data and system integrity & performance, in order to proactively drive, together with PLM Governance, adherence to the defined process within the organization, as well as to identify enhancements to the process and system. Agile PLM Operation Support will drive closing of all identified data integrity issues, through data maintenance as well as follow-ups with responsible parties. In order to bridge the operational gap between business units where Agile PLM is deployed and those where it’s not, Agile PLM Operation Support may need to perform activities within Agile PLM on behalf of the user. Additionally, he/she will support deployment and onboarding of new business units and users on Agile PLM platform. In order to ensure that all enchantments to existing solution are correctly implemented and well understood by PLM Operation Excellence team members, participation in OQ & PQ testing is required, as well as inputs for creation of OQ test scripts/scenarios. Ability of the PLM Operations team to deliver reliable and high-quality service to users depends strongly on performance of the system as well as on performance of PLM IT Operations team. Monitoring and enforcing of Service Level Agreement (SLA) with PLM IT Operations is integral part of Agile PLM Operation Support activities. User Support:
• Provide expertise and support to Agile PLM users on Change Control process related questions and the way it’s implemented on Agile PLM platform
• Perform operations in the system, on behalf of users, in cases defined in Agile PLM Governance SOP
• Identify operational issues with process, data or system and propose solutions/enhancements to responsible functions within PLM organization
• Support the cleanup of changes in AQWA CC and migration to Agile PLM Internal Support:
• Provide expertise and support to the rest of PLM organization on Change Control process related questions and the way it’s implemented on Agile PLM platform
• Support trainers during Agile PLM classroom trainings and other PLM related trainings
• Support weekly focus group meetings with key users (Black Belts), weekly “Q&A” sessions meetings with users community and other business related group meetings
• Participate in Operational Qualification (OQ) and Performance Qualification (PQ) testing and support any future releases activities.
• Regular communication and updates to Agile PLM users and internal teams on ongoing activities, enhancements and planned changes Reporting:
• Generate and analyze predefined and ad-hoc reports in Agile and perform follow-up actions if required
• Generate and analyze reports in AQWA and perform follow-up actions if required
• Share reports with PLM team weekly and define proactive actions
• Analyze trend of user queries, ie. IT, training, process, user creation…
• Monitoring and enforcing of Service Level Agreement (SLA) with PLM IT Operations Pro-active actions:
• Regular meetings with key users (Black Belts, Change Phase Managers…) and PLM IT Operations to collect feedbacks on support services, to share upcoming activities and plans from PLM Organization
• Bring key topics on cross-function discrepancies to Business Reference Group, in order to get solution proposal and decisions
• Taking on training initiatives wherever required, to keep process & IT aligned to governance needs
M. Pharm, M.Sc. (Biology) English Experience with Change Control process in Pharma Experience with user support and operations activities 3 to 5 Years of Experience
Experience: 3-5 years
Qualification: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: Logistics
Job ID: 150421BR
Last Date: 6th November, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.