Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, established under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institution is located at Kodiyeri, Thalassery of Kannur District and was established in 2001 and the clinical services were started in the same year. At present MCC has 220 in-patient bed strength and the Institute caters to patients from 7 Districts of Northern Kerala in addition to the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Mahe a total population of over 1.5 crores.
Post : Clinical Trial Coordinator
Malabar Cancer Centre Postgraduate Institute of Oncology Sciences and Research will conduct walk-in-interview to the below mentioned purely temporary funded project post, tenable at Malabar Cancer Centre(MCC) . Candidates possessing required essential qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend walk-in interview / written test at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalaseery, on the date as indicated in the schedule below along with original and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications, one set of passport size photo and experience.
Clinical Trial Coordinator
Project-1 : To establish a ready network of clinical trial units across the National Cancer Grid to promote multi-centric collaborative research in the field of drug and device development” funded by Biotechnology Industrial Research Assistance council, Govt of India
Essential qualification : Pharm.D / M.Pharm / BDS / MPH / MSc (Biostatistics) / MSc Clinical Research /Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research/ MSc Nursing
Experience : 1 year experience in clinical trials or in a Research project or in a funded research project or Pharma sponsored or in Industry supported trails
Maximum Age : 30 years
Remuneration/ Month : Rs. 30,000/-
Clinical Trial Coordinator
Project-2 : Phase IIB/III Study to Determine the Efficacy of Curcumin and Metformin to reduce the Incidence of Second Primary Tumours of Aero-Digestive Tract in Patients with History of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SPT-Trial) funded by National Cancer Grid
Essential qualification : MPharm/Pharm D/ MSc Clinical Research/Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research OR BTech in Biotechnology/ Degree in life Science/ Degree in Statistics with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
Maximum Age : 35 years
Remuneration/ Month : Rs.10,000/-
Terms & Conditions :
1. The tenure of temporary posting shall be for a period of one year or till completion of the project. Extension after each tenure shall be considered, based on the performance of the candidate with sufficient break of service, in between each tenure.
2. Above said post will be stationed at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
3. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regularization of the appointment or permanency and
other service benefits.
4. Any attempt to influence any official at MCC will be a straightforward reason for outright rejection of the application. Such candidates will be debarred for a period of 5 years from applying to any post in MCC and it will be informed to other recruiting agencies in the state such as PSC and the government.
5. No. TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and out Stationed candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post, if offered.
6. Qualification and experience should be from a recognized University/institution and organization
7. BSc Nursing /GNM shall be registered under INC/KNMC/ITC etc
8. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. ie 01-01-2022
9. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment.
10. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
1. Date of walk-in interview has been scheduled on 03-12-2022 (Saturday). No candidate entry will be allowed after 9.30 am in any condition.
2. Candidates will mark their attendance between 9.30 am to 10.30 am. Late comers will not be entertained.
3. Original documents will be verified and eligible candidates will be called for selection process. Candidates without supporting documents as per the notification will not be considered under any circumstances.
4. Candidates without copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
5. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the original documents at the time of interview.
6. If the numbers of applications are high then a written/online test will be conducted.
7. Candidates shall pay an amount of Rs.100/- as application fee.
8. Application fee is non refundable in any circumstance.
9. Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
10. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
Date of walk-in interview has been scheduled on 03-12-2022 (Saturday). No candidate entry will be allowed after 9.30 am in any condition.
MALABAR CANCER CENTRE
(an autonomous centre under Government Of Kerala)
Moozhikkara, Thalassery, Kannur – 670 103
See All Other Jobs in our Database