Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 11,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
Post : Safety Science Analyst (Fresher - Contract) (COVID Study)
• Assist in the processing of expedited safety reports (ESRs). This includes, but is not limited to: maintenance of adverse event tracking systems set-up and maintenance of project files, core process files and central safety files reporting of ESRs to clients, regulatory authorities, ethics committees, investigators and Covance project personnel, if required, within study specified timelines.
• Provide administrative support to PV&DSS personnel (e.g. proof-reading and editing correspondence/documents, mailings, filing, faxing, photocopying and archiving etc).
• Ensure all incoming faxed Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reports are appropriately stamped, logged into the departmental tracking application and forwarded in a timely manner to the designated Drug Safety Associate (DSA)/Senior Drug Safety Associate (Sr. DSA).
• Ensure submission of client-related documents is sent to the client within designated timeframes (e.g. SAE reports, ESRs, Safety Management Plans (SMPs)).
• Where applicable, check the PV&DSS hotline mailbox regularly for reported SAEs and forward messages to the designated DSA/Sr. DSA.
• Assist in the maintenance of files regarding adverse event reporting requirements in all countries.
• Coordinate shipments of safety documents.
• Prepare and coordinate safety study files for archiving at completion of projects.
• Arrange and schedule internal and external meetings/teleconferences.
• Train and mentor the PV&DSS Support Specialists in their day-to-day activities.
• Work within the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) system, including departmental Work Instructions (WIs).
• Build and maintain good PV&DSS relationships across functional units.
• Any other duties as assigned by management.
• Graduation in Pharmacy or life science
• 6+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry / Regulatory Affairs /Quality Assurance / related services
• At least 2+ years’ experience in managing projects & leading a team (people management)
Experience : 6+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, BSc
Location : Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Analytical Development
End Date : 30th October, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database