Job for B.Pharm, B.Sc as Medical Executive at RB Health
RB is more than a company. It’s a growing community of 40,000+ diverse, talented entrepreneurs – all driven to make the world a happier, healthier place. Drawing on each other’s skills and working together, we help make people feel better. Through research and development, we make better products that empower everyone to take their health into their own hands and homes.
Post : Medical Executive
• To build profitable business relationships with the priority HCPs on the defined geographical territory to achieve the agreed business targets.
• Maintain and grow current market shares of prescriptions generated for RB products to achieve target levels.
• Developing and implementing an agreed territory business plan.
• Maintaining practice relationships for the benefit of RB sales -networking the key members of primary healthcare team for each respective brand promotional activity together with the external influencers, where relevant.
• Maintaining a customer database -internal and external practice networks and influencers.
• Providing relevant and timely customer, market and competitor information to their manager and the business teams.
• Provide and implement solutions to regional/territory business issues.
• Determining the key decision makers, decision process and the influencers across the broad range of health professionals and advisers, from hospitals and Health Authorities .
• Achieving the required contact levels to successfully influence and persuade the team to gain endorsement and prescriptions for RB brands.
• To ensure the ongoing development of the territory business plan to keep both customer needs and RB business priorities aligned
• Science graduate or Pharmacy Graduate
• Experienced and successful in GP, hospital and pharmacy sales (min 2+ yrs of Exp.)
• Able to demonstrate the ability to develop and implement solutions to business problems.
• Good knowledge of healthcare market and the Healthcare system.
• Good knowledge of customers and territory.
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
• Enthusiasm, drive and a good team player.
Experience : 2+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database