Career for Pharmacist at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Government of India Undertaking
• Applicants having work Experience in Private Sector Organizations are required to submit an Experience Certificate on the letterhead of the Company at the time of document verification. The letter head of the Company should have details of the Company. Candidate having age relaxation will not be issued the provisional offer without producing experience certificate in the letterhead of the Company
• Any sort of Canvassing or Influencing of the Officials related to Recruitment/ Selection Process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidates.
• The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, conduct of written test etc will be final and binding on candidates..
• Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Format. In case of no clarity/discrepancy in the information provided, Application will be summarily rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates.
• While applying for the post the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect.
• Engagement of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the Company’s Doctor as per the standards prescribed by HAL and verification of Caste, Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules of the Company and Vigilance Clearance (As applicable).
• In case of any particular clarification/query, the candidates can write to HAL, Medical & Health Unit, Bangalore at email@example.com/ contact us at 080-22323005 / 22328023.
• Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/cause will be Bangalore.
How to Apply
• Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online hosted on the HAL website (hal-india.co.in) only. The website will be kept open between 10:00 hrs on 30.10.2019 till 10:00 hrs on 20.11.2019 for this purpose.
• Intimation letters have been sent to the candidates sponsored through Employment Exchange. Employment Exchange Candidates who have received communication from HAL advising to apply the post online with reference to this advertisement are required to mention the Reference No. and the Date of the HAL letter / Communication received by them while applying Online.
• Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID and Mobile number which is to be entered in the application blank, so that intimation regarding the written test, document verification, medical test etc. can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidates.
• On submission and acceptance of the application, system will generate the registration acknowledgement form along with the application reference number allotted, which will be used for future reference.
• Request for change of mailing Address, category, Discipline as declared in the application will not be entertained.
• If the information / Certificates furnished by the candidates in any stage is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the Notification, the candidature/engagement will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining , without any reference given to the candidate.
• The Applications have to be applied only through Online. Applications received in person or through other modes viz. Fax/E-mail/Post etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
• The last date for submission of the online application is 20.11.2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database