Job as Research Associate at Baxter - Masters or Ph.D in chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences
Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide. Baxter had 2012 sales of $14.2 billion and has approximately 50,800 employees.
Post: Research Associate
This position may be responsible for the development, validation and transfer of analytical methods, as well as support of analytical/stability testing with Baxter external partners.The position may also act as an analytical lead in the development of new products and the support of existing products. Specifically, this position is expected to:
• Develop analytical plans for new product development and sustaining product projects.
• Collaborate with other functions such as project management, regulatory, formulation, manufacturing and quality control in project teams.
• Act as a study director for these designs and execute method validation and transfer studies.
• Collaborate with Baxter external partners to ensure successful execution of analytical testing and study designs.
• Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts.
• Lead the analytical problem solving efforts to meet urgent business needs.
• Maintain knowledge of relevant QSR and other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
• In addition to having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of CGxP and related regulations and guidance, is able to provide expert advice and/or is an active participant in the generation, review, adoption and interpretation of such regulations.
• Maintain focus on meeting both external and internal customer expectations.
• Bachelor degree in relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences) with 5-7 years’ experience or Masters’ degree with 3-5 years’ experience or PhD with 0-3 years’ experience.
• Experience with analytical method development, validation and transfer.
• A good understanding of ICH, USP guidelines and cGxP practice.
• Familiarity and hands-on experience with HPLC, GC, UV, Empower and other analytical instruments and software.
• Ability to learn quickly and to solve problems in a timely manner using analytical chemistry skills.
• Possess relevant writing and computer skills.
• Ability to organize, assess and communicate complex information that engages the audience.
• Ability to make decisions when provided with limited information and to make routine decisions independently.
• Ability to design experiments and draw meaningful conclusions from lab data.
• Experience in working in global cross-functional teams and project management is a plus.
• Quality oriented.
• Ability to adapt to changes and to work in a team environment.
Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 10th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database