Job for Pharmacist at National Institute of Technology - salary up to Rs. 92300 / month
10. The Institute reserves the right to conduct the screening test, if the number of applicant is large for any post. Further, the Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of screening test, skill test, qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and as per criteria decided by scrutiny committee.
11. Besides the pay in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC, admissible allowances applicable for the post like DA, HRA etc. in accordance with Institute Rules in force from time to time are payable. The employees of the Institute will be entitled to medical benefit for self and family as per the relevant rules. New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India is applicable on fresh recruits as per Institute Rules. Accommodation in campus, if available, will be provided on payment of usual license fee. House Rent Allowances will be admissible if accommodation is not provided. Leave Travel Concession for self and family as per Central Government Rules.
12. Candidates employed in Govt./Autonomous Bodies/PSUs service should send their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application routed through proper channel is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance so as to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
13. The Industry / Research experience should be in Government or Public Enterprise or National Laboratory. However, experience in Private Industry will be considered provided it is incorporated in the Indian Companies Act of 1956
14. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to being found physically fit and sound in health for the services in the Institute which shall be examined through a medical examination by the Medical Board/Senior Medical Officer / Medical Officer of the Institute as the case may be. The medical examination may be undertaken before joining the post. Selected candidates will be on probation initially for one year which may be extended on unsatisfactory performance as per rules.
15. All original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
16. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
17. Applicants are advised to fill their correct e-mail address in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. Written Test/Skill Test/Interview Schedule will be e-mailed in due course to the applicants in their registered e-mail. No separate letter (Hard copy) will be sent for this purpose.
18. Applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly for schedule of Written Test/Skill Test/Interview; as any subsequent corrigendum/addendum etc. shall be published on the Institute website only. Institute will not be responsible in any manner, if a candidate fails to visit the website in time.
19. The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection
20. Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of District Kurukshetra (Haryana).
How to apply:
1. The candidates need to apply online in the online recruitment portal of Institute website: nitkkr.ac.in from 15.11.2018 to 14.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m. Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph & signature. In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form
3. The hard copy of online application along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their online application should reach the Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana) by post. Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope used for sending the hard copy of the application. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless registered and applied online. The hard copy of application along with documents must reach the address along with self attested copy of all documents in support of their age, qualification, experience etc. by 24.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
4. It may be noted that a candidate’s application only in soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents is not received on or before 24.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
5. NIT, Kurukshetra will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit his/her online application within the last date on account of system error or any other reasons.
6. After submission of form, payment gateway will open for payment of fee if applicable (not applicable for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Follow the instructions carefully for payment of fee. Without payment of fee, application will not be accepted/ considered.
Check-list of documents to be submitted along with the hard copy of application:
1. Printout of online Application duly signed in each page.
2. Self-Attested copies of all certificates, Mark sheets from SSC/HSC/Matriculation onwards.
3. Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates/testimonials.
4. Self-Attested copies Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC), certificates for Person with Disabilities (PwD) & Ex-Servicemen etc. as per Govt. of India norms. In case of OBC category candidates, latest non-creamy layer Certificate is essential.
5. Self-Attested copies of experience Certificates issued by the Competent Authorities.
Date of publication of detailed notification on Institute website. : 09.11.2018
Opening date of online submission of application. : 15.11.2018
Closing date of online submission of application form.: 14.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
Last date of receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents.: 24.12.2018 upto 05.30 p.m.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KURUKSHETRA
(Under the Ministry of HRD, Govt.of India)
Advt. No. 41/2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database