he All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS] was designed to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health and wellness program throughout India. AIIMS are a group of autonomous public medical institutes that have been declared by an Act of Parliament 1956 as Institute of National Importance. AIIMS Mangalagiri is one of the AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Post : Senior Research Fellow
These posts will be Purely Contractual for a period as given in the below mentioned table against each post or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier and the selected candidates shall have no claim for permanent post following the completion of the tenure. A walk-in interview will be held for the following posts as per the given schedule for a ICMR funded project titled "A feasibility study on introduction of Maathru Samman Pant to increase client satisfaction in labor room"
ICMR EXTRAMURAL PROJECT TITLE : "A feasibility study on introduction of Maathru Samman Pant to increase client satisfaction in labor room"
Essential : First class post graduate degree in Life Sciences, Social Sciences, or allied sciences OR MBBS / BDS / B.Pharma with two years research/field experience in relevant subject/discipline
Desirable : Basic knowledge of computers and data entry and previous experience in maternal health, field study. Fluency in Telugu and English
Emoluments (Consolidated monthly) : Rs 38150/-
Duration : 11 months
Upper Age limit : 30
The above job demands field travel with in Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Age limit will be applicable as on the date of interview.
2. Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Project Investigator.
3. Upper age limit may be relaxed as per Govt. of India rules.
4. The posts will be Purely Contractual for a period against each post above or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier and the selected candidates shall have no claim for permanent post following the completion of the tenure.
5. Field visits will be required by the selected candidates and no additional remuneration will be paid for the same.
6. Written tests may be conducted if the number of candidates applied is more.
7. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
8. Part time engagement will not be allowed under the project.
9.Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory.
10. No other allowance/ facilities other than consolidated salary shall be extended.
11. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
12. If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the investigator, appointment can be terminated at any time without any notice.
13. The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one-month prior notice, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month salary.
14. All interested candidates must mail their updated CV (ANNEXUR-I) on or before 10- May - 2023, 5.00 PM to firstname.lastname@example.org
15. The provisional schedule is given below:
Venue : Admin Block Ground floor, AIIMS Mangalagiri
Reporting time for registrations : 1.30 pm
Date & time for Documents verification & Registration : 11 May 2023 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm
Date of walk-in interview : 11 May 2023 3.00 pm onwards
16. Candidates reporting after 03.00 pm will not be permitted for registration, documents Verification and walk-interview.
17. Please come prepared to stay one more day after the schedule date, in case, schedule overruns.
18. Please make your own arrangements at your cost for your stay in for attending the walk-in interview, during the period.
19. No enquiries in this regard, whatever may be will be entertained.
20. Please visit AIIMS Mangalagiri website aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in regularly for updates, if any.
21. Candidates are advised to follow the COVID-l9 guidelines released by Government of India/State Governments, while attending the interview.
22. The candidates submitting CV for the above contractual posts are instructed to register for the document’s verification/ walk-in-interview as per the schedule given above. 23 Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification of candidature.
24. Candidates upon selection will have to submit an undertaking relating to the terms and conditions of engagement as per the ICMR guidelines.
25. Written test will be conducted (if required) as per guidelines of ICMR.
26. Candidates are required to bring the following certificates in original and a self- attested copy of each at the time of interview.
• Proof of age [SSC certificate/ Class 10 or Matriculation certificate (if date of birth is mentioned.
• Certificates of academic qualification
• Work and research experience certificate
• Two passport size photos
• Valid ID proof like Aadhar/Pan/ Passport/voter id.
• Updated CV - (please send by email also)
Please Note : The interview schedule is tentative and candidates are advised to check website (aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in) for updates if any.
See All Other Jobs in our Database