At Wipro, the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees is of paramount importance and over the past several weeks we have taken a series of preventive measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus outbreak. Given the evolving situation, we have advised our employees to work from home wherever feasible and if their role allows them to do so. Wipro offices will remain open. Our global Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) and crisis management teams will continue to assess the situation, review these measures after a week and decide the future course of action.
Post : PHARMACOVIGILANCE - Group Leader
• To supervise the team performing case processing and peer review activities.
• Evaluate the performance of the team in terms of productivity as well as the client reverts.
• Reconciliation of the daily case tracker.
• Prepare the monthly business review data for the NCS team.
• Perform random audits of the cases booked in by the team to check the quality.
• Track and analyze the top defects of the team to identify the training needs for the team.
• Lead Team Huddles to ensure that all the client updates are shared with the team on a regular and timely basis.
Qualification : Registered Pharmacist, M.Pharma/B. Pharma Preferred, Bachelor of Science in Nursing Masters of Science in Nursing (Preferred), Bachelor of Dental Sciences, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Life Sciences academics is a must
Professional Qualification if any : MBA, Certificate/Diploma Course in Clinical Research, PV, Healthcare etc. would be of added advantage
• Good working knowledge of computer i.e., MS-Office
• Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills.
• Good Interpersonal & people management skills with good problem solving approach.
• Expert knowledge of service procedures
• Good analytical skills for MIS, number crunching & reporting to internal & external customers.
• Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor.
• Demonstrated Customer Service Skills.
• Ability to discern when additional input is required to effectively address unique and/or complex situations.
• Ability to achieve personal objectives while meeting departmental standards of performance.
• Ability to make decisions in unique and/or complex situations, and to resolve issues appropriately to achieve a desired result or impact.
• Knowledge of computer i.e. MS – Office and on-line tools
• Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
• Life Science Graduate
• Team Handling Experience (Preferable ~20 FTEs)
Experience : 5 years more in Pharmacovigilance + Team Handling
Qualification : Pharmacist, M. Pharma/B. Pharma
Location : Kolkata
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Req ID : 2594022
End Date : 10th June, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database