Vacancy for Principal Scientist at Procter & Gamble | M.Pharm or Ph.D
P&G was founded over 180 years ago. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We focus on Improving the lives of world Consumers. Procter & Gamble is the innovation leader in our industry. Virtually all the organic sales growth we’ve delivered in the past nine years has come from new brands and new or improved product innovation. We continually strengthen our innovation capability and pipeline by investing two times more, on average, than our major competitors. P&G. We interact with more than five million consumers each year in nearly 60 countries around the world. We conduct over 15,000 research studies every year. We invest more than $350 million a year in consumer understanding.
Post : Principal Scientist
• You will be responsible for the conceptualization of new projects through thorough literature search and competitive landscape.
• New Formulation Development of various dosage forms and drug delivery systems such as Solid Orals, Oral liquids, Oral powders, Capsules, Semi-solids, liposomes, Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems.
• You will support the global team with benchmarking studies on new products through global projects and part of global team for new product launch.
• You will be responsible for planning detailed activities related to formulations and execution of the same within targeted time limits and on cost effective basis.
• You will work on the optimization of formula, process optimization Trials, feasibility batches, stability studies for smooth execution at scale up level.
• You will co-ordinate with various departments like vendors, purchase, global developmental team and regulatory for smooth development and execution of project.
• You will prepare technical presentations for reviews.
• You will update information bank on novel drug delivery, review of new technology product/excipients in the market.
• You will evaluate and complete projects in targeted timeline.
• Technology transfer to Technical project managers or to production sites.
• You will lead and drive projects, including guiding interns and project trainees.
• Post graduate in pharmacy or Ph.D. in Pharmacy.
• Should have minimum 2-5 years’ experience in formulation development and specific expertise in formulation of solid orals, liquid orals, semi solids or nasal products
• Should have exposure to regulatory requirement of market like US, Europe, Latin America.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical thinking.
• Should be a good team member and self-initiator.
• Computer literacy (e.g. MS-project, Power Point, document management systems, Design of experiments (DoE)) available and shown ability to quickly learn new software and tracking tools and associated processes .
• Ability to think logically and draw valid conclusions.
Qualification : M.Pharm, Ph.D
Experience : 2-5 years
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Req No: IME00000543
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 5th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database