The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body under the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is an apex body in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 31 Institutions located all over India.
Post : Pharmacist (Ay.) Post: 01
Walk in interview for the eligible candidates will be held on purely temporary basis in various Research Projects of CCRAS at Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Drug Development (RARIDD) Aamkho, Gwalior (M.P.).
Essential- D.Pharma (Ay.) from recognized University/ Institution and 2 years Experience in recognised institution/ hospital/ Ayurvedic Pharmacy OR B. Pharm (Ay.)
Age limit : Not exceeding 27 years as on date of interview
Monthly remuneration : Rs.28000/- (Consolidated per month)
1. Age will be determined as on the date of Interview/ written test. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules.
2. The engagement will be purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the project and initially for a period of six months which is extendable to next six months subject to performance of the selected candidates.
3. No claim for continuation or regular appointment will be entertained.
4. Applicants should bring duly filled-in bio-data cum application form available on CCRAS website (ccras.nic.in) with a set of self attested certificates, mark-sheets, castecertificates, experience certificates and character certificate along with their original certificates and two recent passport size photographs.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/Interview.
6. The candidates are required to report up to 10:00 to 11:00 A.M. on above mentioned place and date along with all original certificates, self attested photocopies as mentioned and photographs. Beyond that no candidate would be allowed.
7. The Assistant Director Incharge, RARIDD, Gwalior reserves the right to postpone or cancel the written test and interview without assigning any reason.
Date & time of written test and /or Interview : 29/05/2019 at 10.00 am
See All Other Jobs in our Database