Job Openings for Ph.D, M.Pharm, M.Sc in Manav - Human Atlas Initiative research at IISER | 07 posts
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online. Click on the link “Apply Online” to apply for the post.
NOTE: Candidates applying for the multiple positions need to fill different forms for each position.
• List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
• The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of self-attested photocopies.
General Information / details about the posts
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. Relaxation in requirement of qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants with the prior approval of the competent authority.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and experience may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority for candidates having qualification and experience higher than the advertised.
7. The prescribed educational qualifications & experience are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
9. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
10. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
11. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Last date of application : June 10, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database