Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) is an extramural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) and has been established as a not-for-profit society to provide cost affective, high quality preclinical and clinical product development support services to meet the country’s growing healthcare needs. It will tend enterprises; particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation and facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products.
Post : CRA (Preterm Birth Program)
Emoluments : Rs. 40,000/- per month
Duration : 6 Months
The Study Monitor/ CRA conduct monitoring visits for assigned study protocol and study sites. Overall responsibilities are to ensure that the study is being conducted in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements.
• Performs site monitoring throughout the trial whichinvolves visiting the trial sites on a regular basis (siteinitiation to site closeout) in accordance with contractedscope of work
• Performs quality functions and executing quality programs(clinical operations, clinical laboratory)
• Completes appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinicalresearch training to perform job duties.
• Setting up the trial sites such that each centre has the trialmaterials, including the trial drug while ensuring all trialsupplies are accounted for
• Administers protocol and related study training to assignedsites and establishes regular lines of communication withsites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
• May provide training and assistance to junior clinical staff
• Creates and maintains appropriate documentationregarding site management, monitoring visit findings andaction plans by submitting regular visit reports and otherrequired study documentation.
• Manages the progress of assigned studies by trackingregulatory/ IEC submissions and approvals, recruitmentand enrolment, CRF completion and submission, and dataquery generation and resolution.
• Verifying that data entered on to the CRFs is consistentwith patient clinical notes (source data/ documentverification)
• Writing visit reports
• Filing and collating trial documentation and reports.
• Archiving study documentation and correspondence
• Evaluates the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations.
• Escalates quality issues to the Quality Manager, Project Manager and/ or senior management
• Work with Clinical Portfolio Management on other projects as directed and other internal departments on their requirements as and when required
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s in medical sciences or Master’s degree/ diploma, life sciences, pharmacy, public health, healthcare or other related discipline
• MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT preferred
• At least 3-5 years of relevant clinical trial/ study monitoring experience
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
• Basic knowledge and ability to apply GCP and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English required.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
For More Info Go Next Page...
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the Chairman of the Interview Committee, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
5. Interested candidates may please send their current CV with a recent photo and cover letter indicating their motivation for the position applied for (150 words) and three references along with the attached datasheet and excel sheet posted in the website. E-mail should be submitted with subject line Application for the post of “Clinical Research Associate (Preterm Birth Program)” to email@example.com
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
7. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons
8. The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc.
9. This position is strictly project-based.
10. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
11. Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled for the travel reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
12. This position will be placed in CDSA Faridabad office at NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Last date of submission of application is upto 26 May 2019.
Note: In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
See All Other Jobs in our Database