Working Opportunity as Senior Scientist at Johnson & Johnson | M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Post : Senior Scientist
Key Deliverables of this role:
• Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
• Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests independently
• Preparation of technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
• Co-ordinate and follow up with contract research organizations in case sample analysis is conducted in the external labs.
• Review of analytical data for accuracy, compliance to quality requirements and completeness e.g. lab notebooks, raw data, LIMS entries, etc.
• Review of technical documents such as analytical reports, method transfer /method validation protocols, reports, etc.
• Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation
Must have functional competencies
• Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies
• Ability to plan and execute analytical projects independently
• Adequate knowledge of current GMP, quality systems, SOPs, latest regulatory trends, and global regulations as appropriate
• Technical skills related to data review, interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations, NC and CAPA through effective technical writing
• Ability to prioritize work and change focus quickly
Critical Personality Attributes
• Ability to independently execute analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV, etc including technical troubleshooting acumen.
• Excellent oral and written communication and articulation skills
• Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables
• Displays technical curiosity and self-initiative to deliver beyond usual activities
Experience: Minimum 5 years to 12 years
Qualification: M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location: Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Functional Area: R&D
Industry Type: Pharma
Requisition ID : 1805649544W
End Date: 5th June, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database