Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Post : Process Development lead-Research
• Develop products/processes (design, quality improvements, research techniques, etc.) incorporating multiple tasks within area of expertise. Create novel and innovative products/processes/methods through novel combinations of expertise within the organization. Independently generate innovative solutions to complex problems through the use of multiple disciplines and technical principles.
• Sought out by other teams and individuals to offer technical advice; may act as coach, mentor, supervisor and technical advisor to junior members within the discipline. Independently plan, execute and manage projects/programs that both span multiple disciplines and incorporate novel methods, techniques or approaches.
• Incorporate knowledge of customer use and product design to predict product effectiveness/anticipate potential failures. Analyze executed designs and results and modify them to increase product/processes acceptance, quality and reliability.
• Develop new or improved techniques and procedures around specific tasks; write and implement SOP's. Develop research outlines for large scientific projects. Apply state-of-the-art techniques in the area of expertise to develop new or improved products.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements related to research and development (product development, process validation, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
• Maintain technical knowledge on manufacturing processes for various product families, technical platforms and plants. Manage technical scale-up activities and transfers to plants.
• Apply specialized technical and theoretical knowledge in creative ways to a broad range of difficult problems. Contribute to technical feasibility analysis, which incorporates multiple disciplines where new and unproven methods and technologies are required. Generate innovative solutions to highly complex problems where little clear precedence exists. Incorporate advanced theories, methods and technologies from around the world to develop new innovative products/processes.
• In addition to having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of GMP and related regulations and guidance, is able to provide expert insights into such regulations so as to facilitate efficient product registration and/or is an active participant in the generation, review, adoption and interpretation of such regulations.
• Present research results at external conferences, publish articles in journals and/or file patents.
• Must be able to supervise and/or direct the laboratory work for lower level research associates.
• Must possess strong knowledge of scientific disciplines and solid knowledge of related disciplines, plus knowledge of quality and general business systems.
• Must possess strong ability to negotiate for resources and influence others internally and externally.
• Must be able to challenge the status quo.
• Must be able to contribute in setting strategic scientific direction for the organization and communicate the vision to his/her team members.
• Can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty; can decide and act without having the total picture
Industry Type: Clinical Research
Functional Area: Research and Development
End Date: 20th May, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database