Job for Pharmacy graduates in Production at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Senior Executive Production
Job Description :
• The Line Supervisor is accountable for the overall results of the assigned line / area.
• Provides direction, guidance and leadership to the team leaders and associates in the line / area.
• Ensures production flow, on-time resolving manufacturing issues and adherence to production orders and schedules.
• Ensures the operational execution in assigned line/area is in compliance with external regulations and internal standards/procedures.
• Handles all aspects of managing personnel including hiring and termination of associates. Ensures discipline of manufacturing staff/associates
• Ensures and drives enhancements towards a Culture of Quality, Compliance, Safety and Continuous Improvement in the assigned area / line
• Evaluates performance and provides feedback. Implements disciplinary actions as necessary
• Applies understanding of cycle time, throughput, labor efficiency, and related concepts to drive alignment with overall Production Plan to ensure raw materials are in place to support production
• Demonstrates ability to take appropriate corrective action to resolve discrepancies and maintain production balance after reviewing actual performance as compared to plan
• Demonstrates understanding of the impact of equipment downtime and adjusts daily production plans accordingly
• Demonstrates ability to audit and implement corrective action when lapses related to regulatory and compliance requirements are identified
• Demonstrates understanding of health and safety requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) regulatory requirements
• Leverages understanding of the Quality Control function, including quality requirements, objectives, and processes to assist in the resolution of production quality issues
• Draws insights from failure analysis to identify root causes and recommend corrective actions
• Demonstrates ability to oversee the process of collecting and reporting quality data
• Demonstrates ability to understand process controls and monitor / track critical process measures
Production Cost Management:
• Demonstrates understanding of the need for cost management and its importance for customers and consumers
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of product costs (i.e. COGS), Design to Value concepts, and key levers that impact improvement or degradation in cost performance
Production Equipment and Engineering Basics:
• Understanding of basic technology used in all production Equipment’s used in the shop floor.
• Can understand cause of day to day normal equipment failure and able to correct the same with /without support from Engineering team
• Can provide input to the Operator /Engineering team for modification / Improvement
• Applies understanding of preventative maintenance schedules to support timely and efficient upkeep of equipment to minimize plant downtime
• Demonstrates ability to track the maintenance schedule, work completed and results. Applies knowledge of basic safety procedures (i.e. electrical lock-out, enclosed space entry, harness usage, etc.)
• Degree of engineering/science graduate from reputed institute. (Prod. Engineering, Chem. Engineering, Mech. Engineering B. Pharm / BSc-Chemistry / FDA Post Graduate MBA / Certification as approved technical staff preferred).
• Experience: Min. 4-5 years of relevant experience
• Reporting Structure/ Reportees if any: Team Leaders (wage), Associates (wage)
Experience : 4-5 Year
Qualification : B. Sc, B. Pharm, B.E
Location : Aurangabad, India
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Operations
End Date : 30th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database