Require Head in Quality Operations at Pfizer | M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Head – Quality Operations
• Quality oversight for Manufacturing and Packaging QA, Incoming Quality, Engineering QA, QC
• Laboratories, Investigations QA and Validation operations QA.
• Implementation of global quality policies, procedures and ensure their compliance
• Monitor quality indicators for operations and ensure controls are in place & maintained for cGM activities.
• Monitor Manufacturing and Packing activities to ensure compliance to the systems and procedures as per cGMP. e Responsible for trending of quality indicators in manufacturing operations.
• Provides technical, quality oversight and support to the SQOL in making quality decisions on corporate hold, High Risk Deviations from the manufacturing/packaging areas quality driven metrics.
• Ensures all investigations are appropriately investigated prior to batch release A system for batch release is developed and executed as a part of routine commercial operations. Mentor the team in current expectations of production and process controls to make quality decisions
• upstream of the process to mitigate downstream risk.
• Partnership with operations team for driving best practices.
Complexity and Scope of Responsibility
Sets objectives for and manages multiple projects/ ongoing work activities of moderate complexity within Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
Manages and leads people, technological and financial resources at the Sub Business
May lead by influence rather than direct authority
Breadth and Depth of Knowledge
Provides technical / functional leadership to teams
Leverages technical/functional expertise across own and related disciplines.
Demonstrates comprehensive industry knowledge.
Exhibits business expertise and an understanding of the external marketplace and customer requirements.
Actively shares knowledge with others across multiple Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit through existing knowledge sharing processes/systems
Encourages others to share knowledge across the organization.
Innovation and Risk-Taking
Identifies existing process/product improvements
Develops innovative, advanced new concepts that improve processes / products across own and related disciplines
Takes appropriate risks to achieve desired results
Complexity of Decisions (e.g., Ambiguity, Complexity of Solutions)
Solves complex problems, where previous experience outside of own area may be relevant.
Impact of Decisions
Decisions impact multiple Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Units mid-term objectives
Significant or long-term decisions are reviewed by senior management
Vision, Strategy, and Business Alignment
Establishes operational activities/projects that support mid-term goals and set direction for the Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit.
Recognizes development needs and identifies/creates development opportunities (e.g., special assignments) for colleagues within own Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
Develops a talent base and anticipates development needs within the area of responsibility.
Manages performance of direct and indirect reports and support Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit objectives through goal setting, ongoing assessment and coaching and performance evaluation.
Uses communication to help ensure alignment within and outside of Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
Creates and delivers presentations to direct reports and other internal stakeholders across Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit.
Manages teams that execute direction for the Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
Provides input to senior management decisions that may have an impact on business direction within the Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit
Partners with Global Business Unit/Global Operating Unit or Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit leadership to accomplish objectives.
Prepares for and manages change that impacts the Sub Business Unit/Sub Operating Unit.
Graduation or Post Graduation in Pharmacy or Science with 15+ years of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control, Preferably sterile dosage form facility.
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Vizag
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Operations
End Date : 19th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database