Recruitment for Pharmacist at Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital
1. Age relaxable to Central Govt, employees as per Govt, of India provisions/guidelines issued from time to time.
2. Crucial date for determination the age limit will be the last date of submission of application form.
3. The application should be in the prescribed format as mentioned below.
4. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for their written test/interview/screening test, if any.
5. Selected candidates will be under probation for two years.
6. Selected candidates will be appointed after detailed verification of their character and antecedents by Police Authorities.
7. Selection will be based on merit basis in written test or any method adopted by the Competent Authority.
8. Application fee different categories as follows:
Category & DD Amount (Non-refundable)
Unreserved/OBC Category candidates : Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred only)
SC & ST candidates : Rs. 300/- (Three hundred only)
Persons with disabilities : Nil (subject to submission of necessary certificate issued from a competent authority)
Note: Demand Draft/Banker's Cheque only drawn in the favour of The DIRECTOR, KALAWATI SARAN CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, New Delhi and must be accompanied with the Application Form at the time of submission of application. Applicant should write his/her name, father's/Husband' Name, Mobile No. and post applied on the back of Demand Draft. No other mode of fee will be accepted under any circumstances.
9. All disputes will be settled in Delhi Jurisdiction only.
Documents required: Photocopies of the following documents duly self attested to be submitted with application form in all respects.
1. Matriculation Certificate (for age proof) & Mark sheet
2. Intermediate Certificate with Mark Sheet
3. Academic and Technical qualification and Experience Certificates. (Must be completed on the last date of submission of application).
4. Latest coloured photograph must be pasted on the Application Form
5. The application format should be typed and must be filled up with her/his own handwriting strictly as per format given failing with application form will be rejected in the first instance.
Any other information regarding this recruitment, will be uploaded only on hospital website i.e. lhmc-hosp.gov. in and not in any newspaper/Employment Newspaper etc.
1) Applicants must fulfil the educational qualifications, experience and age limit and other criteria for the post applied for as on the last date of receipt of the applications failing which the application shall be summarily rejected and no correspondences will be entertained in this regard. Candidates are therefore, advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility before applying for the post that they possess the requisite essential qualifications and experience. The Hospital will not entertain any correspondence on their ineligibility. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the Interview/Written Test /Selection.
The maximum age indicated for the post is for unreserved category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to PWDs categories or any other categories covered under this recruitment notice alongwith departmental candidates should applied through proper channel as per Govt, of India instructions issued from time to time.
2) The crucial date for determining the age is the closing date of receiving of applications. The reserved category candidates who apply against the post meant for the UR category are not entitled to get age relaxation. However, the candidates belonging to PWDs category are entitled to get age relaxation as admissible to them for the post meant for UR category, if such posts are identified suitable for the PWDs category.
Last date of receipt of applications:
Application forms duly completed in all respect, must reach in the Office of the Additional Medical Supdt., Recruitment Cell, Room No. 103, Administrative Block, First Floor, Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital, Bangla Sahib Marg, New Delhi -110001 within 21 days i.e. LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION is 06th APRIL 2019 upto 01:30PM from the publication of this advertisement in the Employment Newspaper only, (candidates residing in far flung areas viz. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti district and Panji division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep may submit their application within 28 days after publication of advertisement in Employment Newspaper). Applicant should write the name of the post and category applied on the left corner of the envelop clearly. Application received after the last date or without relevant documents/testimonials (Photocopies only) shall be summarily rejected. The application must be sent ONLY BY ORDINARY POST OR BY SPOT DEPOSITING in the Office and no other mode will be accepted. The hospital authority shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
See All Other Jobs in our Database