Nektar Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of drug candidates that utilize its PEGylation and polymer conjugate technology platforms, which are designed to improve the benefits of drugs for patients. Its product pipeline consists of drug candidates across a number of therapeutic areas, including oncology, pain, anti-infectives, anti-viral and immunology. Nektar's research and development activities involve small molecule drugs, peptides and other potential biologic drug candidates.
Post : Research Associate I
• Bioanalytical methods and Analysis of study samples of animal and human origin. Develop bioanalytical methods for New Chemical entities, drugs, metabolites in different biological matrices ELISA/MSD. Perform Method validation and sample analysis.
• Responsible for accountability of study and stability samples from date of receipt till disposal.
• Understand SOPs and procedures
• Ensure activities conducted in the bioanalytical lab complies with established SOPs, procedures, systems, regulatory guidance without deviating from established procedures.
• Documentation accountability of Study / Method Validation file. Checking of data accuracy and integrity, data collation and report preparation.
• Able to perform calibrations and maintenance of small and major equipment.
• Routine procedures and systems checks. Review general documents, log-books, calibration records required in assuring GLP compliance and report findings to supervisor.
• Document management. Ensure safe custody of study and method validation files and their archival as per established procedure
Candidate Profile :
• MSc/M.Pharm in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Protein Chemistry, Analytical Biochemistry, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related area required Relevant work experience in a research and/or development environment is required.
• Hands on experience with instruments such as ELISA. MSD to quantify drugs and their metabolites in biological matrices.
• Hands on experience with routine instruments like pH meters, weighing balances, centrifuges, shakers, single and multichannel pipettes and Milli Q system, and Auto-washers.
• Ability to develop efficient and robust bioanalytical methods.
• Hands on experience with sample preparation of large molecules using LBA platform.
• Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) procedures and bioanalysis related guidance documents on OECD and USFDA. EMA
• Strong computer skills are essential (MS word. MS Excel, Power point)
• Must be willing to work as part of a team. Strong interpersonal skills, presentation and communication skills required.
• Ability to review experimental data. SOPs, procedures, reports. Must have hands-on experience with electronic data management.
• LIMS software experience is a plus.
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Hyderabad, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
Requisition Number : IN5376-3450-R
End Date : 30th June, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database