Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the U.S. wholly owned subsidiary of Lupin Limited, which is among the top six pharmaceutical companies in India. Through our sales and marketing headquarters in Baltimore, MD, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Post : PDL Sr.Executive
• Planning and Execution of Scale-up, Exhibit, Process optimization and Qualification batches.
• Facilitate the Technology transfer.
• Preparation and Review of Master Formula Cards, Master Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR) and Batch Packaging Records (BPR).
• Preparation and Review of Process Qualification Protocols
• Compilation and review of Process Qualification Reports along with review of Executed BMR/ BPR
• Minimum 60% Marks in highest qualification is must.
• Relieving Letter/ Experience Letter for all previous organization is a mandatory.
• Candidate should have relevant experience in MDI / DPI / Nasal Unit.
• Experience related to regulatory plants, like USFDA/MHRA will add advantage.
Qualification : M. Pharm (Regular)
Experience : 6 to 9 Years
Location : Indore
Candidates can share their Updates resumes at : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database