Vacancy for R&D Manager at GSK Pharmaceuticals
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders.
Post : Manager
• Considered as an internal and/ or external statistical expert in one or more statistical methodologies (e.g. Bayesian and Frequentist etc.)
• Provide broader technical knowledge, expertise, support and advice (e.g. statistical methodologies) to own team and other teams
• Building and maintaining effective strategic relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs
• Recommending clear strategies for Therapeutic Area projects, process improvement initiatives.
• Building credibility and presence with stake holders
• Influencing clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies
• Acting as a coach, mentor and providing input for development discussions
• Identifying, developing and implementing novel statistical methodologies in support of medicines development and product life-cycle management
• Leading a mid to large team (>6)
• PhD (Statistics) with >6 yrs (OR) MSc (Statistics) with >10 yrs relevant experience in the design, execution, analysis and interpretation of clinical trials.
• Expertise in a broad range of statistical methodologies (e.g. Experimental design, mixed models, Bayesian methods, linear and nonlinear regression etc..)
• Prior experience with pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic (i.e., biomarker) endpoints; and linear as well as nonlinear dose response modelling with application to real problems is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; record of building and maintaining strong working relationships; demonstrated ability to explain novel and standard methods, both to fellow statisticians and to scientific and clinical colleagues.
• Excellent influencing skills, which are applied effectively at all levels of an organization and across multiple functions.
• Strong time management skills; able to effectively organize and manage a variety of tasks across different projects
• Self-motivated, independent worker
• A good understanding of drug development processes and strategies, with proven ability to apply innovative statistical thinking to meet project and/or business objectives
• Experience in submissions and interacting with regulatory bodies.
• Experience providing support for publications (both analyses and review).
• Experience of working with, and co-coordinating CROs.
• Experience with modeling and simulation, and other innovative methodologies
• Proven ability to project manage and prioritize activities.
Location : Karnataka - Bangalore
Qualification : Ph.D, M.Sc
Req ID : 252439
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database