Require Senior Manager in Trial Data Management at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Post : Senior Manager - Trial Data Management
About the department :
The data management department was established in Bangalore, India in the month of September 2007 and has significantly grown from 10 members to a strong team of over 119 Clinical Data Management professionals. It has witnessed significant transformations right from providing DM services to IO region reporting to IOCDC to becoming an integral part of Global development from Aug 2010. It is a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team with varied skillsets and professionals from diverse backgrounds such as pharmacy, life-sciences, physiotherapy, computer/information sciences and business administration. The key objective of the department is to ensure high quality data delivery to the stakeholders. The involvement of various groups in data management is significant in key stages of trial setup, conduct and closeout.
The Position :
As Senior Manager your key responsible for managing Clinical Data Manager team and deliverables in assigned project area during, setup, conduct and closure phase 1 area by ensuring \ appropriate planning to meet project deliverable timelines and monitor progress with team members on a regular basis also guide the team in prioritization of tasks in accordance with overall Novo Nordisk prioritisation and solicit timely feedback from key stakeholders and take appropriate actions.
Simultaneously, the role will also include to involve yourself in successful and sustainable data management deliverables in close collaboration with Insulin and Devices trial management, HQ skill areas, and project areas also support department head in budget planning, financial targets, and FTE plan for data management by ensuring proper coordination with HQ & resource allocation on the assigned project area from GD GBS data management in a timely manner and support in delivery of business results as per plans given at any time maintaining focus on healthy & engaging work environment. Additionally develop, coach and support employees to achieve higher levels of professional competency for current and future roles and responsibilities since holder of this position is part of the management team and has a significant impact on the direction of the overall data management unit in global development-GBS.
• As a person you are ambitious, proactive and ability to interact with people at all levels in the organisation. You hold a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Life Sciences or comparable degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
• Minimum 7+ years of data management experience within the pharmaceutical area or equivalent.
• 5+ years people management experience with strong people skills preferably within pharma.
• Ability to work independently under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative leadership.
• Sound understanding of drug development, ICH GCP, clinical systems, tools, and processes.
• Experience in managing budget for department/ project is preferred.
• Experience in project management handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to operate effectively in a global environment.
• Ability to network within Novo Nordisk as well as externally to advance the Company’s objectives
• Proactive mindset, action- and result oriented, self aware and well-balanced
• Team oriented personality with high degree of flexibility and cross-cultural awareness
• Ability to create energy in a team
• Lives up to NN values and acts as an ambassador for NN values
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully in an international team/cross-functional environment.
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills combined with an ability to make decisions and set direction.
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Lead by example and act as NN Way role model
• Independent, analytical, proactive and pragmatic in task handling.
• Promotes cross-organisational collaboration
• Good change management skills
• Proactive, innovative, solution-oriented and results driven
• Able to handle multiple and complex tasks concurrently
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Sc
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Trial Data Management
End Date : 15th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database