Quality Compliance Specialist require at Pfizer
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Quality Compliance Specialist
• Should have sound knowledge about Data Integrity Principles
• Development & implement DI programs/ trainings based on the needs of the Organization
• Co-ordinate, develop, implement, and maintain continuous improvement of the Quality Systems
• Ensure Compliance of Data integrity within Quality System through Periodic Review of Manufacturing and Laboratory operations.
• Participate in site internal quality audits and other second- and third-party audits, as appropriate.
• Follow-up on corrective actions/preventive actions derived from the DI assessments.
• Provide give awareness trainings on reported observations, share industry insights.
• Perform gap assessments for network regulatory inspectional observations
• Should have strong technical writing and critical thinking skills
• Detailed knowledge of Regulations/Guidance's, Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, and ICH Guidelines.
• Preparation of the meeting presentations to present in site meetings and leadership meetings.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
Location : Vizag
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Assurance and Control
End Date : 30th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database