Vacancy for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc as Key Account Manager at Merck Limited
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Key Account Manager
Responsible for achieving sales goals, from key customer accounts. Develops and executes Key Account Management plan. Identifies customer needs and develops solutions. Grows Merck share within the account. Resolves customer issues. Maintains a pipeline of short and long-term growth opportunities. Collaborates and coordinates with appropriate stakeholders.
• Understand customer processes like Vaccine, mAb manufacturing
• Understand customer pain points and work towards providing solution from Merck offerings
• Develop and execute Key Account Long term and Short term strategies
• Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals
• Develops Key Account management plans and coordinates activities with Support Group
• Analyses account and various departments and identifies opportunities to accelerate revenue growth
• Maintains an in-depth understanding of the account seeded base including customer projects
• Engages with customers to build and maintain relationships
• Assesses customer needs and identifies opportunities to growth Merck’s presence in the account
• Communicates value propositions and educates customers on new products and innovative technology
• Develops quotes and negotiates with the customer
• Manages the end to end sales process for assigned products ensuring buy-in across all relevant customer stakeholders
• Resolves customer issues
• Maintains an in depth understanding of the competitive landscape within Key Accounts
• Maintains technical knowledge in assigned product group or area of science
• Builds business acumen and selling skills including problem solving, negotiation and relationship management
• Inputs customer information and opportunities into the CRM system
• Develops and maintains a short and long-term opportunity growth opportunity pipeline
• Generates leads from existing and new accounts for assigned products and those outside the assigned portfolio.
• Manages Key customer account wholly & sole responsibility in delivering world class customer satisfaction.
A candidate should be graduate or post graduate mainly B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/B Tech/M Tech/Msc Micro/Msc Biotechology/B.E. Chemical. MBA will be an added advantage. With 6 to 7 years experience in Life science industry and should have minimum 2/3 years Key Account Management experience.
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm/ M.Pharm / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc Micro /M.Sc
Location : Pune
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 25th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database