Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Project Manager
Position Purpose: Manage business IT projects of varying sizes and complexity, up to large scale Programs. Project team leadership, ensuring delivery of agreed business value, to appropriate quality standards, and within expected budget & time commitments.
1. Lead and represent the project from start-up to completion.
2. Plan and organize the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks.
3. Leadership of global project teams in a matrix environment (team does not report to PM in a management sense).
4. Management of vendor, including contract, and external resources in the team.
5. Be responsible for achieving the project objectives.
6. Manage quality, timeliness and cost of the deliverables, plus business value delivery. 7. Ensure active and continuous risk and issue management.
8. Maintain control over the project’s status and budget/spending.
9. Report project status and issues, particularly to the Steering Committee when/where help is needed.
10. Compliance to internal standards and policies (eg. IGM) and external standards (eg. GxP) where applicable.
11. Ensure successful handover and transition of solution to Operations.
First Degree in Technology, Life Sciences or related. Fluency in English (oral and written) A minimum of 8-12 years of experience in working in the Pharmaceutical Industry especially Development function. Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, in-fluencing, negotiation and problem solving skills. Ex-cellent stakeholder management. Superior project and program management skills, including strong knowledge of and ability to apply various methodologies (eg. ICE, Agile, Waterfall SDLC). Considerable business domain awareness (e.g. interrelationship of departments, business priorities), plus in depth industry understanding and network. General to detailed understanding of current technologies, and their application to enable business value. Has experience / is comfortable working in a global, multi-cultural and matrix environment.
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : M.Sc
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Information Technology
End Date : 20th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database